**Official Phantoms v Killie Match Thread**

BridgeIsBlue

• Replies 864
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The optimist in me thinks that these players will realise that the winds are about to change, and they will play out their skins in hopes of earning a  future place in the squad...and we will go out and win comfortably.

The realist in me thinks that it will be more of the same, and we are going to really really struggle today.

8 minutes ago, shaka said:

Nice to see 2 up front but Holt and Dorrans are going to have to really raise their game to counter the fact we only got 2 central midfielders and Killie will probably have 3.

All previous evidence was just practice, this is the game they'll do it, fairly sure Mulumbu will be shitting himself at the prospect.

12 minutes ago, Bellshill_Bear said:

I would have had faure or cribari before Martin 

Faure was genuinely better than him. So glad Murty’s not staying on as I’m absolutely certain he’d have tried to get Martin in permanently (he was apparently the one who really pushed for him on loan). 

2 minutes ago, Reformation Bear said:

Are we having one of those days where we tell the opposition in advance of our intentions?   From the Rangers website:

Subs not used: Kelly, Alves, Hodson, Goss, Docherty, Rossiter, McCrorie.

Sub who should never be used: Hodson

You can tell Jimmy Nicholl is disgusted with the way some of the players have performed, and not just in the last two OF’s he mentioned. Guy asks him will there be a reaction from the players re Gerrard, and he half laughs and says “You’d like to think so.” Think that tells you all you need to know about what he thinks of certain players. 

Archived