**Official Phantoms v Killie Match Thread**

BridgeIsBlue

1 minute ago, psb07158 said:

Lol keep watching the Irish cup final mate

horrific with the final ball and every time the ball goes near Martin or Halliday I shit myself 

Will do mate. 

0-0 here but the atmosphere is decent and I laughed at the start at one half of the ground booing GSTQ and the other roaring it

• Replies 864
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Jack The Flipper said:

I thought cummings was a poacher?

I did as well but if he's played the highest up the park then do we just sit and watch him get bullied, fail to jump or take a poor touch like those games?

Makes much more sense to have Morelos holding the ball up, getting us 25 yards higher up the pitch and trying to knock balls down for Cummings 

He's just a shorter, skinnier Waghorn until he starts doing the business when it matters

Just now, TheGovanIniesta said:

I did as well but if he's played the highest up the park then do we just sit and watch him get bullied, fail to jump or take a poor touch like those games?

He's just a shorter, skinnier Waghorn until he starts doing the business when it matters

but that's when he's playing alone isn't it?

so if he is played as the more advanced of two strikers with the ball being passed into him instead of him having to fight in the air then i would expect him to be far more effective

2 minutes ago, Don54 said:

Hope they bastards enjoyed the national anthem  :UK:

They were furious mate. 

They started booing before it even started and then when it did one half of the ground booing and the other half roaring it :lol:

Archived