**Official Phantoms v Killie Match Thread**

BridgeIsBlue

• Replies 864
  • Created
  • Last Reply

At least Stevie G will be watching this and noting that not a single one of them on the pitch is good enough going forward.  Horrible game and the lack of composure and ability out there is terrifying.

5 minutes ago, JukeBoxJohn said:

Murphy is as slow as a week in the jail. Shows some tidy footwork here and there but his lack of pace is a huge weakness.

Yip, I really hope we aren't tied into a permanent deal for him. A weak, slow, inconsistent old fashioned winger is a luxury we certainly cant afford, especially in this 4-4-2 formation.

Well if that's the team showing a reaction to the last two results against the scum.and the fact they have a new manager to impress its not very good is it.I think it just shows you how bad a team this lot really are if we all didn't already know that. The new manager has some job on his hands if he has to coach some of these imposters. 

Just now, Jack The Flipper said:

Listen lads, stop picking on individual players, stop even picking on our midfield, defensive or attacking sections

the whole fucking team is gash, the only positive we have is we've got a couple of decent goalkeepers

Who are the decent goalkeepers?

2 minutes ago, the brown brogue said:

Yip, I really hope we aren't tied into a permanent deal for him. A weak, slow, inconsistent old fashioned winger is a luxury we certainly cant afford, especially in this 4-4-2 formation.

A really poor mans Ted McMinn

Archived