**Official Phantoms v Killie Match Thread**

BridgeIsBlue

2 minutes ago, Jack The Flipper said:

Listen lads, stop picking on individual players, stop even picking on our midfield, defensive or attacking sections

the whole fucking team is gash, the only positive we have is we've got a couple of decent goalkeepers

Thats debatable mate Fod is pish.

• Replies 864
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, BlueKnight87 said:

I was expecting a reaction but clearly expecting too much. 

Gerrard will be watching this and seeing the majority of this sqaud needs to go. 

Summer can't come quick enough to move a lot of these guys on. 

8 days bro and it will all be over. Sitting watching this emotionless can't wait for the break tbh 

Just now, psb07158 said:

Enjoyed watching those 5 min highlights of our u-17s more than I’ve enjoyed watching our first team this entire season 

Highlight of the season for me. 

It's a kick straight in the teeth but I want these mutant bastard wage thiefs showing just how heartless and shite they are

My worst fear was a few deceiving Gerrard by suddenly turning up, can't wait for the day they're all punted, fucking mercenaries 

1 minute ago, .Williamson. said:

The answer to all of that is no

An example of this is, Murphy will beat a player look up see no one, then cut inside, look up again, try an impossible pass, get swamped by defenders or play a hopeless cross into the box.

On the other side Candeias just plays hopeless crosses into the box or fannies about playing short 1/2s with Tav.

Just now, Hamie said:

I'd keep Murphy.  that's about it. 

Agreed. Getting double teamed every time he's on the ball and still the only player that's done anything worth noting.

Archived