**Official Phantoms v Killie Match Thread**

BridgeIsBlue

• Replies 864
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, ben51 said:

A strange day for me today. Lost my Grandpa in the early hours of the morning, and he was Killie through and through.

Only reason I went today was because we were playing them.

A good man who loved Kilmarnock just that little bit more than Rangers.

Sleep easy.

Sorry to hear that bud. Condolences.

2 hours ago, ben51 said:

A strange day for me today. Lost my Grandpa in the early hours of the morning, and he was Killie through and through.

Only reason I went today was because we were playing them.

A good man who loved Kilmarnock just that little bit more than Rangers.

Sleep easy.

Sorry to hear that.

4 hours ago, TheHammer_WATP said:

We were by far the better team but we have the square root of fuck all creativity in the final 3rd.

It's always pass to Murphy cross.

Or Tav and Can play back and forward and then cross it after 5 mins.

The best ball into the box was from Buffalo ffs.

Embarrassed by the output from the amount of possession we had.

The whole set up simply doesn’t work properly.

Would Tav / Candeias’s crosses seem better if we had a different front man?

Would AM look better if he had different people trying to feed him?

Will Murphy ever put over a cross without taking 5 minutes to think about it, get it on the right foot or dribble it over & give a 5 yard pass?

We’d be as well off binning the lot of them & starting again.

Didn’t see the game as was asleep (in between 2 nightshifts) 

by all accounts we weren’t great at all but it doesn’t really matter as any win after our latest humiliation last week is a massive win and not as easy as it seems. Kilmarnock no mugs under Clark either.

Im not bigging up the result as a poor Rangers should always beat a half decent Kilmarnock but I’ll cut them a little slack for this game.

3 hours ago, K.A.I said:

by all accounts we weren’t great at all but it doesn’t really matter as any win after our latest humiliation last week is a massive win and not as easy as it seems. Kilmarnock no mugs under Clark either.

Im not bigging up the result as a poor Rangers should always beat a half decent Kilmarnock but I’ll cut them a little slack for this game.

You didn’t miss anything mate , absolute dyer 

3 hours ago, K.A.I said:

The best thing about it for me is that, while we looked slow, Killie didnt look overly threatening. 

I have watched games that are 0-0 at half time and you know we are gonna lose. But the management team made some changes, we came out sharper in second half, and Killie were in their own half.

Clarke has them set up well. But didnt have any answers yesterday.

Archived