**Official Phantoms v Killie Match Thread**

BridgeIsBlue

• Replies 864
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The past is history. Not arguing any further about what has gone before. 

We will win 2-1 and starting XI will be as follows:-

Alnwick

Tavernier, Martin, McCrorie, Wallace

Goss

Candeias, Docherty, Murphy

Cummings

Morelos

52 minutes ago, OneDavidCooper said:

The past is history. Not arguing any further about what has gone before. 

We will win 2-1 and starting XI will be as follows:-

Alnwick

Tavernier, Martin, McCrorie, Wallace

Goss

Candeias, Docherty, Murphy

Cummings

Morelos

Has to be Dorran's instead of Cummings.

13 minutes ago, Boybluesy said:

Has to be Dorran's instead of Cummings.

Saddens me to say it but Dorrans is finished. I'd play Jason Holt before him. Holt was the only outfield player to come even close to impressing last Sunday but, as others have stated, he is too small and weedy. Moving forward we need a big cunt in midfield. Someone with the attributes of Alfred N'Diaye of Wolves. He'd fucking kill Scott Brown. 

1. goalie from the Copland 

2. right back from the Broomloan 

3. left back from the govan

4. defensive midfielder from the east enclosure 

5. centre half from the main stand 

6. Centre half  from the main stand

7. left winger from the club deck

8.  playmaker  from the west enclosure 

9.striker from the Copland 

10. striker from the Broomloan 

11. right winger... eh,that'll be me...

at least Kilmarnock would know they've been in a game!!!

3 hours ago, onefootwillie said:

I know I am being optimistic but I think Jimmy Nic will have them up for it ( or as much as some of them can be ) and we will get a win. I will be very interested in the team he picks and the formation he uses. 

I think most of us will be interested in that mate. :thumbup:

Hopefully JN goes a bit more old school and goes with a 442. 

Alnwick 

Tav Martin Cardoso* Halliday*

Candeias McCrorie Dorrans Murphy 

Morelos Cummings 

*Assuming Alves and John are out.

Win these last few games, finish 2nd, qualify for Europe, new manager and decent investment/recruitment will give us all a shot of adrenaline over the summer hopefully.

I know things are not as easy as that, but if we lose the positive mentality then we might as well support shite like Hearts.

3-1 Rangers 

Is Saturday the time to experiment with second place on the line? Probably not but Jimmy Nicholl is not getting the job any way so he may as well try a few things. I noticed Rossiter made the bench last Sunday. Perhaps he gets his chance, plays well and goes into pre season feeling more confident. At least, we would have a clearer picture with this kid. Does JN have the balls to experiment? We will see..........

17 hours ago, billym27 said:

Winning the remaining games is an absolute must. No doubt if we do manage to get into Europe we'll be booted right back out but it's still worth playing for. 

Apart from it being where we need to be routinely in the future, what worth does it get us next season? The scramble to get a squad together in time, no significant revenue in going out before the group stages, and the potential for starting the season on a downer again.

I don't think any combination of players will see us win all, and probably any, of the remaining games. Almost worth it not to pick a number of the more consistent shitebags, make it very clear that they're not wanted any more.

18 hours ago, billym27 said:

Winning the remaining games is an absolute must. No doubt if we do manage to get into Europe we'll be booted right back out but it's still worth playing for. 

Its 500k difference between finishing 2nd and 4th...not to be sniffed at

36 minutes ago, Hilly86 said:

Apart from it being where we need to be routinely in the future, what worth does it get us next season? The scramble to get a squad together in time, no significant revenue in going out before the group stages, and the potential for starting the season on a downer again.

I don't think any combination of players will see us win all, and probably any, of the remaining games. Almost worth it not to pick a number of the more consistent shitebags, make it very clear that they're not wanted any more.

I’d rather have the option to go to some mad Eastern European outback than Clyde tbh mate. 

Archived