New Football Shirts

wully

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 12/08/2020 at 16:48, Goianegra said:

Replica and authentic shirts have been a thing for pretty much all the "big" clubs for years now.

Not to the shite degree it is now when theres a massive difference between the two. The authentic shirts used to be the ones the players wore, now they are the replicas and the new "stadium shirts" are some cheap knock off version. One look at Liverpools and Chelsea's shirts say it all.

7 hours ago, esquire8 said:

Not to the shite degree it is now when theres a massive difference between the two. The authentic shirts used to be the ones the players wore, now they are the replicas and the new "stadium shirts" are some cheap knock off version. One look at Liverpools and Chelsea's shirts say it all.

You are right. The difference between replicas and authentics used to be material/quality. The fact that they are actually different in design is an absolute disgrace. Selling the fans well short.

44 minutes ago, johanhentze said:

Nah, not for me. Our local rivals (GI Gøta, Rangers played them late 90's) were yellow/blue. Will never like it.

Yeah I get that. What team is yours?

My school played in yellow shirts with royal trim, royal shorts and royal socks with yellow trim.

The club that I played for, and my Dad did before me, wore royal shirts with yellow trim, royal shorts and royal socks with yellow trim and our away kits were the inverse, so I quite like those colours.

On 14/08/2020 at 01:49, McEwan's Lager said:

Yeah I get that. What team is yours?

My school played in yellow shirts with royal trim, royal shorts and royal socks with yellow trim.

The club that I played for, and my Dad did before me, wore royal shirts with yellow trim, royal shorts and royal socks with yellow trim and our away kits were the inverse, so I quite like those colours.

ÍF Fuglafjørður. Red top, white shorts and red socks.