Sign in to follow this  
ClydebankBearWATP

Thomas Isherwood (Bayern Munich II)

Young player from bayern munich whose contract is up this summer was meeting Rangers today according to that RocksportBill on twitter

Is her wood what?

hahahahahahahahahahahahah

• Like 1

3 hours ago, SwallowsHisOwnSpunk said:

He is a player that has always stood out to me over the years whilst watching the German youth leagues, I suggested on here, that we sign him last year but I was shot down in flames.

Me too. 

40 minutes ago, Leeds_Bear said:

Me too. 

Same

15 hours ago, SwallowsHisOwnSpunk said:

He is a player that has always stood out to me over the years whilst watching the German youth leagues, I suggested on here, that we sign him last year but I was shot down in flames.

:lol:

Anyone know how he got on this week and if he is being looked at for the first team or Dev squad? 

Anyone know if we're signing this guy or not?  We definitely need new CBs and they can't all be expensive signings, so we might need to bring a couple of free transfers we can develop and sell on.

1 hour ago, shaka said:

Anyone know if we're signing this guy or not?  We definitely need new CBs and they can't all be expensive signings, so we might need to bring a couple of free transfers we can develop and sell on.

He’s gonna be joining us again in pre season apprently

• Like 1

This is random but it reminds me of when we were in the lower league's and we signed that russian that was at real Madrid and got a bit of hype, was it kundik? 

Hope this guy does better than him.

What ever happened to that big Latvian striker we had on trial can't remember his name now Guv something or another?

7 minutes ago, MrMckee said:

What ever happened to that big Latvian striker we had on trial can't remember his name now Guv something or another?

Gutkovskis

1 minute ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Posts on here under the name Goosetav.

:mutley:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Posts on here under the name Goosetav.

Ah cheers mate il PM him to see why he didn't end up signing. Must of really took to the club to be a fan after 👍

2 minutes ago, MrMckee said:

Ah cheers mate il PM him to see why he didn't end up signing. Must of really took to the club to be a fan after 👍

Moved his caravan and family business (selling macaroon and pegs) over here tae.

• Like 3

29 minutes ago, MrMckee said:

Gutkovskis, plays for a relegation fighting team in Poland called Termalica and has a pretty below average goal scoring record.

11 hours ago, JentleJames said:

Gutkovskis, plays for a relegation fighting team in Poland called Termalica and has a pretty below average goal scoring record.

Good use of google

On 23/05/2018 at 22:13, stewaj3 said:

This is random but it reminds me of when we were in the lower league's and we signed that russian that was at real Madrid and got a bit of hype, was it kundik? 

Hope this guy does better than him.

Kundik, aye, he was described as a former Real Madrid player but if I remember correctly he'd basically only been on trial with them 

• Like 1