McCoist

3 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Don't know the in's and out's - has Duffy quit or has he been let go? don't really care about Morton either way.

As far as I read he had been sacked, he claims he still isn't by with management mind ye.. no doubt he will get another gig somewhere in the championship 

9 hours ago, K.A.I said:

Don't know the in's and out's - has Duffy quit or has he been let go? don't really care about Morton either way.

Mutual agreement.

Duffy is a better manager than McCoist, no question.

Maybe they are going for a box office name to sell season tickets? 

12 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

Morton have put a link to the job on their Facebook page :lol::lol::lol:

They have a wee wank working for them now who is trying to make them more e-friendly and trendy.

It's been advertised on facebook and twitter.

On 1 May 2018 at 23:56, hammer93 said:

As far as I read he had been sacked, he claims he still isn't by with management mind ye.. no doubt he will get another gig somewhere in the championship 

Wouldn't surprise me if he ends up at Thistle as I think that they will get rid of Archibald.

McCoist, more than any other Rangers player disappointed me in such a fashion that it was hard to take, with his money grabbing and selfish antics,  an absolute Rangers legend when he wore the jersey, but when he was finished on the park it seems he was finished full stop, nowadays I don't think I'd cross the street to say hello to him.

On ‎01‎/‎05‎/‎2018 at 15:40, CaptainDandy said:

Used to work with Morton, cunt of a club from top to bottom. 

If/when King buys the shares from the Easdales, they'll buy Morton. They have too much say at Morton because they put money into their youth academy. 

sexy dark haired bird works in the offices there .

19 hours ago, Loyaleastend said:

McCoist, more than any other Rangers player disappointed me in such a fashion that it was hard to take, with his money grabbing and selfish antics,  an absolute Rangers legend when he wore the jersey, but when he was finished on the park it seems he was finished full stop, nowadays I don't think I'd cross the street to say hello to him.

Hope to fuck he doesn't think we are ever going to ask him to return

22 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

And  a very decent guy .

He deserved a little more from Morton IMO

Not that I care to much for them . Sorry Plumbger mate

I don't care much for them myself mate, used to like them but the referendum brought a particular nasty side out in their support, a support who (like Thistle) pride themselves in supporting a team not for political/religious reasons, hypocritical bastards.

• 4 weeks later...