Panini Sticker Albums/Football Cards

Yeah but it was always a cunt, the bastards always had certain stickers in short supply but oodles of other ones....the swap system usually worked to finish it....in hindsight what a waste of money.....10yr going to school "what would you like son" a mars bar, a kwenchy cup, a packet of space raiders....oh and 5 pack of fitba stickers ??

My uncle when we were younger used to have fucking OCD with Panini Albums, used to put everything in exactly straight, immaculate and organised with doublers as well, sad thing is I took that habit up as well and passed it onto the boy and the nephew, might even buy this year's World Cup Album, :lol:

My Aunt used to work in a cheese factory that gave away a packet of Premier League stickers with each block of cheese. Every Saturday she would bring a load of packets to my granny's house. Still couldn't fill the albums.

There is 5 in a single packet now but price here has increase. Here if it is hard to find some stickers to finish the book then you can go on the street and many people have large books with thousands of stickers and you say the number of the sticker and then buy the single sticker. 

6p a packet is the earliest ones i can remember ffs i'm now old.

I managed to fill a book once 1985

You could send off for the remaining stickers couldn't you?

Schools down here will not let kids take stickers into school in case they get nicked or cause mayhem.

Did we not used to get a stick of gum back in the day ? I think the nearest I got to completing one was 79/80 season, I think I needed 18 or something ,  but there are certain stickers you just never got or saw and ended up with a couple of hundred swaps that every cunt had.