King wants new investors on the board

Don't know if I need to be scared or excited.

at least we can see some change at last.

Let's concentrate on winning 3 Cup finals starting Saturday . Get every single player told they are playing for their future and win these games to show us fans they deserve our support. 

The future is looking slightly brighter.........When it's orange I'll b happy :crabflute:

6 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

He says he’s ready to cash in? What else would it mean?

When did he say he’s ready to cash in? Not a massive fan of King by any stretch but we all wanted him and similar to our new manager situation there wasn’t a lot of better options.

2 minutes ago, Siwel said:

Where did he say that?

1 minute ago, westenclosure2008 said:

When did he say he’s ready to cash in? Not a massive fan of King by any stretch but we all wanted him and similar to our new manager situation there weren’t a lot of better options.

Are you’s both blind it says on that newspaper picture headline “King to cash in” 

Just now, K.A.I said:

Oh I see 

there was me wondering if I should feel silly for a minute there 

I just don’t see King leaving right now tbh, he’s about to get his mate in to the managers job I’m sure he wants to stick around for that.

1 minute ago, Siwel said:

I just don’t see King leaving right now tbh, he’s about to get his mate in to the managers job I’m sure he wants to stick around for that.

Maybe then again maybe the record is right - they do get it right sometimes 

Point is, all I was pointing out was BA is entitled to think that may be his exit strategy starting to happen when there’s a headline saying king to cash in ... and then 2 of you go “where does it say that” like im a spak that canny read or something 

3 minutes ago, MisterC said:

A bit contradictory but it does look like King trying to get out or has been told he has to go for the investment to go ahead

How good would it be if there was this rumoured 20-30 million investment coming and it was them that wanted Gerrard appointed and King and Murray removed so they could trust their investment? Perhaps the ultimate power play by Park behind the scenes pulling all the strings 

can dream 

1 minute ago, K.A.I said:

Maybe then again maybe the record is right - they do get it right sometimes 

Point is, all I was pointing out was BA is entitled to think that may be his exit strategy starting to happen when there’s a headline saying king to cash in ... and then 2 of you go “where does it say that” like im a spak that canny read or something 

Aye maybe Murray gave Keith a final exclusive as a parting gift.