King wants new investors on the board

Having seen minis fluff piece in the DR and the bitterness of the split between him and King, I can only conclude King is doing a deal with the devil. 

I just hope its not Ticketus or Ashley. I can't see anything good coming from recent events. 

2 minutes ago, FSM said:

It seems for some that the DR is 99% lies and sensationalism on most given days, unless they're writing about Dave King, when they suddenly become the gospel.

Shouldn’t be reading the fucking thing in the first place.

7 hours ago, westenclosure2008 said:

When did he say he’s ready to cash in? Not a massive fan of King by any stretch but we all wanted him and similar to our new manager situation there wasn’t a lot of better options.

We all wanted him???? 

Not on here mate. This was the forum that demanded evidence that Ashley and Llambias were wrong uns and would never hear a word against them 

then a thread would start about McCoist or King/Murray and raw hatred was/is everywhere ????

Honestly what utter dross it really is like getting like the dysfunctional board that the filth used to have in the 90s. Whispers and rumours of untold riches about to flow into out coffers. Never mind that we don’t have a definitive answer as to when our chairman is going to finally comply with the COS order. However it’s fine as Stevie G will transform us, the debt will mysteriously vanish, Robertson will transform into a world class CEO allowing millions to flow into our coffers in time for our European push in Early July.

26 minutes ago, FSM said:

RM Conjecture Crew out in force again on this thread. Without a tin foil hat on, it simply looks like 2 board members have been removed to make way for 2 investors. Assuming this was a condition made by the investors in order to gain their investment, then you also have to assume that investment is now imminent. Haven't we all been crying out for proper investment for years now?

King is going nowhere imo. If anything, he looks like he's suddenly woken up and decided to become more involved.

We are predicting future events so it's always going to involve conjecture. 

There are no investors. Based on past events of at least a decade there is almost no prospect of a positive outcome from all this. Its pie in the sky talk. 

25 minutes ago, Guardian said:

Having seen minis fluff piece in the DR and the bitterness of the split between him and King, I can only conclude King is doing a deal with the devil. 

I just hope its not Ticketus or Ashley. I can't see anything good coming from recent events. 

Where do you get your scaremongering pish from? Fucking ticketus & ashley ?

19 minutes ago, FSM said:

It seems for some that the DR is 99% lies and sensationalism on most given days, unless they're writing about Dave King, then they suddenly become the gospel.

Since its a fluff piece written by minis pal and mouthpiece, the likelihood of there being some truth to it is pretty high. 

It may be one sided, we haven't seen Kings side but it does fit the few facts we do know. 

Just because it's the DR doesn't mean it is bollocks. 

King hangs himself with his silence and treating the fans like they are stupid. 

1 hour ago, CoatbridgeBear said:

No wonder they 2 left yesterday if this is the case. Also if it is the case we’re fucking finished.

It looks like Murray and Scott both left because of the massive differences in their vision for the club on the park compared to King and Park who were both adamant that Steven Gerrard is the guy to go with, While Murray wanted Murty for Manager up till the 3-2 game and after that was suggesting we go back for Mcinnes and Barry Scott wanted a safer option as manager and was really against the idea of having another overhaul in the summer and wanted to see if we could get more from the players we have.

23 minutes ago, FSM said:

It seems for some that the DR is 99% lies and sensationalism on most given days, unless they're writing about Dave King, then they suddenly become the gospel.

Not for me it isn’t - I could probably find you a post from years ago saying some things they get right some they get wrong 

what amazes me is the opposite to  your wee conjecture crew who are still willing to give this lying prick the benefit of the doubt every time 

7 hours ago, westenclosure2008 said:

When did he say he’s ready to cash in? Not a massive fan of King by any stretch but we all wanted him and similar to our new manager situation there wasn’t a lot of better options.

Eh naw, we didn’t all want him. 

Some of us saw this coming from the cunt and his personal arse licker. 

1 minute ago, Siwel said:

It looks like Murray and Scott both left because of the massive differences in their vision for the club on the park compared to King and Park who were both adamant that Steven Gerrard is the guy to go with, While Murray wanted Murty for Manager up till the 3-2 game and after that was suggesting we go back for Mcinnes and Barry Scott wanted a safer option as manager and was really against the idea of having another overhaul in the summer and wanted to see if we could get more from the players we have.

I'd bet my life they didn't leave out of principal, no matter how they might eventually spin it in the press. My guess is that King has sacrificed them to make places for investors, based on Scott just being in the door and the fact that Murray is the only director who doesn't have any financial skin in the game.

7 hours ago, Siwel said:

I just don’t see King leaving right now tbh, he’s about to get his mate in to the managers job I’m sure he wants to stick around for that.

Why is everyone claiming this is a king idea???

With the removal of mini & Scott the Parks should have the boardroom power to veto the Gerrard move. 

6 minutes ago, CoatbridgeBear said:

Where do you get your scaremongering pish from? Fucking ticketus & ashley ?

I only use them as examples. 

Care to speculate on why diehard blazer mini would turn on his master and bale out? 

Does that sound likely when after all we've been through, Gerrard is taking over and huge investment is coming? 

It's the ones buying into this investment shit you should be chinning. 

None of the signs point to anything positive. 

Just now, FSM said:

I'd bet my life they didn't leave out of principal, no matter how they might eventually spin it in the press. My guess is that King has sacrificed them to make places for investors, based on Scott just being in the door and the fact that Murray is the only director who doesn't have any financial skin in the game.

I do think making room for more investors to come in Was another part of why they left.

3 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Not for me it isn’t - I could probably find you a post from years ago saying some things they get right some they get wrong 

what amazes me is the opposite to  your wee conjecture crew who are still willing to give this lying prick the benefit of the doubt every time 

Your hatred clouds your judgements mate. I don't have that issue, so I'm able to try and call it from an unbiased neutral point of view.

2 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Why is everyone claiming this is a king idea???

With the removal of mini & Scott the Parks should have the boardroom power to veto the Gerrard move. 

Because King is good friends with Steven Gerrard and is a big Liverpool fan.

8 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Eh naw, we didn’t all want him. 

Some of us saw this coming from the cunt and his personal arse licker. 

I certainly never wanted him near the place. 

What astounds me tho is bar this forum where free speech is allowed, almost everywhere else laps up everything about King and its sickening.  Fed up being made a fool of and insulted for asking basic questions and questioning king. 

Really don't know what to make of the majority of fans who think he is some sort of fucking messiah

7 hours ago, Siwel said:

Rangers are continuing negotiations with Steven Gerrard to become manager 

Liverpool hero Gerrard admitted he has held 'positive talks' with the Ibrox club 

Rangers have begun seeking investment to provide Gerrard with transfer funds 

Rangers are in talks with potential investors over plans to raise cash for a Steven Gerrard transfer fund.

The Ibrox club will continue negotiations with their No 1 target for the manager's post on Thursday. Gerrard wants former Scotland captain Gary McAllister as his No 2 and admitted on Tuesday that he has already held 'positive talks' with the Rangers hierarchy.

The Liverpool and England icon is, however, reported to be seeking assurances over transfer cash before accepting the job.

Sportsmail understands chairman Dave King has already held discussions with external parties willing to put money into the club, via a rights issue geared to converting existing shareholder loans to equity and raising working capital.

Plans to raise funds have been delayed by King's court battle with the Takeover Panel, who have compelled him to make a mandatory offer for shares in the club.

This is from the Daily Mail

Can external parties get involved in a rights issue, I thought it was just existing shareholders.