Steven Gerrard MBE - New Manager

Wullie72

If Gerrard gets it then you can almost guarantee it'll be a bunch of loan signings from Liverpool next season and probably a few from Newcastle with the Rafa connection. Year on year we have proven that doesn't work.

Hope I'm wrong but that's all I can see if he gets it.

• Replies 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Siwel said:

It’s because he’s mates with Gerrard.

Pals act is still going strong at our club.

Allen or King?

I canny believe this at all mate, we were sitting thinking fucking MPH and Clarke were gambles despite having managed in the BPL, the champions league and winning silverware, then get papped with Gerrard :digging:

1 minute ago, DeanMK said:

This would be a ballsy move from the board. Stewart Robertson’s position will be untenable if this blows up in our faces. 

Don't see why mate, it's a King decision. It's as if King has took control himself and said I let you fucking useless wanks make the manager decisions before so this is my man now. It tells.

3 minutes ago, TheGovanIniesta said:

Allen or King?

I canny believe this at all mate, we were sitting thinking fucking MPH and Clarke were gambles despite having managed in the BPL, the champions league and winning silverware, then get papped with Gerrard :digging:

King mate, Allen isn’t innocent in this either because he’s had to agree to it. Fuck me we’re in the shit now.

What we need is a strong experienced battle hardened cunt to make us stable and a team worthy of the name. 

What I expected was some underwhelming one season wonder who done well in the championship like 5 year ago.

What we are actually getting is beyond even my worse expectations, how the fuck can Robertson and the board look at our club right now and think Gerrard is the man to make us fucking stable and get us back to the top while cunts who have won silverware across Europe are frowned upon. Absolute fucking shambles

7 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Don't see why mate, it's a King decision. It's as if King has took control himself and said I let you fucking useless wanks make the manager decisions before so this is my man now. It tells.

Probably gave Gerrard the job as a favour for signing his wee Liverpool top for him. 

Another crazy decision, yes a good player but what the fuxk has he ever done in management?  What does  Steve Clarke have to do ffs, to get a call ? if this blows up in our faces it basically guarantees them 10

He is now  the bookies fav , so no smoke without  fire, but like Ally, McCall & Pedro I don't want him, yes I will support him but I would not consider him as not enough experience and a hell of a gamble when we need a safe pair of hands. 

Some amount of stoaters comparing it to Souness or GVB, Zidane and co on FF

Souness had nothing to lose when he came as far as older bears have explained, it wasn’t deemed a risk.

Gerrard’s managing Murphy not Ronaldo during the most important time in Rangers history ?? fucking idiots man 

Must still think it’s the 20th century when football wasn’t commercial and ex players turned into Souness, Ferguson, Clough figures instead of Gary and Phil Neville 

I had been hoping for an experienced manager of sound reputation however will get behind whoever's appointed and give them a fair chance to shine but if it goes pear shaped there will be big trouble ahead for those at boardroom level. His surname is not taigish and is in fact of ancient Germanic origin. If appointed they'd better hit the ground running.

Archived