Steven Gerrard MBE - New Manager

Wullie72

• Replies 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, .Williamson. said:

I don't regret anything I have said in this thread when he was linked

I love him now but at the time I understandably thought it was an insane risk to take and I was annoyed that the best our board could come up with was an inexperienced manager  

Don't worry mate, the thread has turned into a "ah told yoooooz so" thread, nothing more nothing less. As if anyone who was negative about Gerrard would be pissed off at him being successful. :lol:

1 minute ago, Jack The Flipper said:

Don't worry mate, the thread has turned into a "ah told yoooooz so" thread, nothing more nothing less. As if anyone who was negative about Gerrard would be pissed off at him being successful. :lol:

Aye I've said many times recently I'd let him ride me

18 minutes ago, Jack The Flipper said:

All started with me taking the piss out of myself tbf

Don't really understand. The time for "I told you so" will be when we've actually won something. People forgetting we lay down and took our beating against celtic a couple of weeks ago?

I think Gerrard will win the league here, hopefully even this season but he's not actually done it yet. 

Thumping St Johnstone has really gone to some people's heads. 

Just now, gsa said:

Don't really understand. The time for "I told you so" will be when we've actually won something. People forgetting we lay down and took our beating against celtic a couple of weeks ago?

I think Gerrard will win the league here, hopefully even this season but he's not actually done it yet. 

Spot on tbh.

Things are looking very promising but that's about it. Long way to go this season before I can properly judge Gerrard.

3 minutes ago, gsa said:

Buzz Killington.

1 hour ago, .Williamson. said:

I don't regret anything I have said in this thread when he was linked

I love him now but at the time I understandably thought it was an insane risk to take and I was annoyed that the best our board could come up with was an inexperienced manager  

I'd be amazed if you regretted anything you said in any thread - don't change!!

Started reading this thread again and managed the first five pages before giving up in despair, unsurprisingly many of those pessimistic and offensive comments are from the same supporters you find every week posting negative comments in every official match thread.  Same shite, different day I suppose.  

4 minutes ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

Started reading this thread again and managed the first five pages before giving up in despair, unsurprisingly many of those pessimistic and offensive comments are from the same supporters you find every week posting negative comments in every official match thread.  Same shite, different day I suppose.  

Match threads are awful at times, same posters same negative shite, ever noticed the correlation between those who give ridiculously over optimistic predictions and then moan like fuck in match day threads?

Archived