Steven Gerrard MBE - New Manager

Wullie72

For the record its infuriating when a cunt questions a post made in genuineness. I've never made any attempt to be negative as per Rangers or our culture etc. if the admins want to ban me so be it. I'm genuinely shocked and pissed off at cunts who throw mud around. 

Genuinely hope Mr Gerrard and Rangers go on to be very successful.

:UK:

• Replies 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Bellshill_Bear said:

Such a wee fanny

200.gif.db0e59e4283041200d6d655b6d7c2e93.gif

2 minutes ago, sondicklg said:

I have no idea what the fuck you're on about you arsehole!

I posted the first video that had appeared to have the original follow follow lyrics.

I know for sure my origin which is to fuck up the Romans, do you?

Ancient Germanic Rules You Cunt!

Come on Rangers!

You've been rumbled, you won't be on here for much longer Declan :hiboys:

4 hours ago, DBBTB said:

From today I think it’s already clear that Gerrard gets it. He knows what big clubs are all about and what’s required. He’s already shown that by talking about how winning is his only philosophy at the moment and how we need to sign players who can embrace the challenge of being a Rangers player.

Guys like Warburton, Murty &, to a lesser extrent, Caixinha could speak well and talk a big game, but I don’t think they ever truly got what is required at a big club.

“I’m pretty sure celtic supporters don’t think, ‘Thank God, Steven Gerrard’. They think, ‘Wow, Steven Gerrard’. That can always be a sign.

Jürgen Klopp

4 minutes ago, sondicklg said:

I posted the first video that had appeared to have the original follow follow lyrics.

Come on Rangers!

5 minutes ago, sondicklg said:

Come on Rangers!

Oh my, cheerio then.

Hope you enjoyed your longish stay.

A Tim with half a brain, who would have thunk it.

Just now, Rupret said:

Oh my, cheerio then.

Hope you enjoyed your longish stay.

A Tim with half a brain, who would have thunk it.

Fair enough. A long term poster suddenly and without reason smears a good Protestant Rangers man like myself and it becomes a witchhunt. That's the way I suppose.

Totally undeserved but that's what happens I suppose. I'm no fenian thats for sure.

Come on Rangers!

Just now, theblueoysterbar said:

Kind of thought @sondicklg was alright. Maybe the guy's just made a mistake and posted the first video he saw after a youtube search. Who knows.

That's precisely what I did. Most of the Follow Follow vids don't have the 'fuck the pope in the vatican' lyrics. 

Cheers mate. 

If I get launched its shouldn't affect you mate as you're completely neutral in this and have merely formed an opinion.

Just now, sondicklg said:

That's precisely what I did. Most of the Follow Follow vids don't have the 'fuck the pope in the vatican' lyrics. 

Cheers mate. 

If I get launched its shouldn't affect you mate as you're completely neutral in this and have merely formed an opinion.

If you get launched for anything it'll likely be for the abuse.

But as you said, I'm just an observer.

3 minutes ago, theblueoysterbar said:

If you get launched for anything it'll likely be for the abuse.

But as you said, I'm just an observer.

For the record I'm just defending myself and only because I feel very hard done by here. This erupted from no where as far as I'm concerned. 

You are just an observer but I appreciate being given fair voice.

7 minutes ago, sondicklg said:

For the record I'm just defending myself and only because I feel very hard done by here. This erupted from no where as far as I'm concerned. 

You are just an observer but I appreciate being given fair voice.

Fuck all to answer for. Long term posters ruining a good thread the cunts. :anger:

49 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Who in their right mind would post videos from a YouTube channel like this? 

Screenshot_20180505-004813.thumb.png.5d22cbc1c3852855e686f8a345d6147a.pngScreenshot_20180505-004855.thumb.png.d7c7a44a9f9d51e9cc23979794b82740.pngScreenshot_20180505-004913.thumb.png.2a16b2fd2bae6cb9f0b45a27615899ae.pngScreenshot_20180505-004931.thumb.png.b1777df6d75b239d76f99c3a06b322ca.png

Your "Come on Rangers" isn't fooling anyone ya daft cunt. 

Yer dinners out!

29 minutes ago, theblueoysterbar said:

Kind of thought @sondicklg was alright. Maybe the guy's just made a mistake and posted the first video he saw after a youtube search. Who knows.

His username is a bit dodgy 

Son dick sounds a bit taig like tbh 

?

First I’ve seen that video were my ears playing tricks on me or did it briefly show you the fans outside singing Lisbon Lions won’t see 10 in a row? Obv it was edited tho :lol: 

1 minute ago, K.A.I said:

First I’ve seen that video were my ears playing tricks on me or did it briefly show you the fans outside singing Lisbon Lions won’t see 10 in a row? Obv it was edited tho :lol: 

It did not a fuck given..:lol:

3 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Yes it did. The untrained ear would edit it in so no surprise.

Fucks our fans singing that today tho? No needed or relevant IMO.

Archived