Steven Gerrard MBE - New Manager

Wullie72

• Replies 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Please stop with the bookies odds guys - it has no correlation to the outcome at all, just the betting patterns.

Me and my friend could go into 5 Paddy Power's tomorrow and stick a score on Billy Davies in each shop and he'd appear somewhere in the top 10 within the hour.

2 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Please stop with the bookies odds guys - it has no correlation to the outcome at all, just the betting patterns.

Me and my friend could go into 5 Paddy Power's tomorrow and stick a score on Billy Davies in each shop and he'd appear somewhere in the top 10 within the hour.

You’ve got to think why people are putting money on it though, someone has obviously heard something. 

1 minute ago, Wullie72 said:

You’ve got to think why people are putting money on it though, someone has obviously heard something. 

Some wee bone smoker on Twitter like 4ladshadadream and they think they know something or they put 2 and 2 together like Gerrard being seen in our directors box and think it's worth a punt for the odds at the time.

9 hours ago, G.E.C. said:

Seen a few rumours King had dinner with Stevie G tonight. King is at Anfield.

It's true then right, next manager fucking nailed on cos you've been "seeing rumours" like Bruce Willis seeing death oot the fucking 6th sense

I don't blame you for this fucking idiotic  rumour, I blame this ratshit board of fucking LOSER clowns for letting it drift this long that we have a 7 page thread about a torn faced Scouse tarrier bastard with no managerial experience being tasked with overhauling the scum who are about to land back to back trebles 

A cacophony of fucking infected cunt seepage sums up our plight. Thank fuck Stewart PIG Robertson is in charge and in control while king fucks around with dalglish at the scum hut v2.0 down in Liverpool 

Again I say it.... they don't know who the new manager will be. They have no viable candidates. There will be no fucking announcement until June earliest. King is a rattler 

Archived