Steven Gerrard MBE - New Manager

Wullie72

5 minutes ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

Warnock with Gerrard as his assistant would be more that acceptable to me. But I just can't see it happening. As before, and before that, this is going to rumble on until June and then Jimmy Nicholl will be named as manager.

With Murty as his assistant.

• Replies 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gerard, what a joke.

The scum have Brenda who had Liverpool almost winning the EPL and has decent success with Swansea and we are potentially going for an unproven manager or a 70 year old who doesn’t want to manage in the EPL purely because he’s been sacked each time he’s managed there.

Yet we have MPH, Potter, GVB all potentially available who have won leagues/titles and who could build a legacy...joke 

11 minutes ago, MattyBlue said:

Well that's that then

IMG_1160.PNG

Betting was suspended on van Persie signing for us.  bookies odds mean absolutely fuck all, they are based on betting patterns.  We could probably get a hundred posters together from this forum to start betting for Jim Torbett to be the next Rangers manager and we’d bring him into the top five.

2 minutes ago, GOAT said:

Betting was suspended on van Persie signing for us.  bookies odds mean absolutely fuck all, they are based on betting patterns.  We could probably get a hundred posters together from this forum to start betting for Jim Torbett to be the next Rangers manager and we’d bring him into the top five.

Nah mate this is it, Steven Gerrard leading us to 55.

Mark Guidi was saying on Clyde 1 that he hasn't heard any names but we have been in talks with someone for the last 2 weeks. He did say he didn't k ow who tho. When someone asked about Gerrard he say it wouldn't surprise him and that he felt Gary McAllister would be part of his team if he was to take the job. 

1 minute ago, james_85 said:

Mark Guidi was saying on Clyde 1 that he hasn't heard any names but we have been in talks with someone for the last 2 weeks. He did say he didn't k ow who tho. When someone asked about Gerrard he say it wouldn't surprise him and that he felt Gary McAllister would be part of his team if he was to take the job. 

Mark guidi hahaha 

I keep flip flopping between different rumours and chats. However just watched an interview Gerrard done and he spoke very highly of Ibrox and Rangers as a club in general. I’m actually starting to think it’s him that will be the new manager. ?

3 minutes ago, B1872 said:

I keep flip flopping between different rumours and chats. However just watched an interview Gerrard done and he spoke very highly of Ibrox and Rangers as a club in general. I’m actually starting to think it’s him that will be the new manager. ?

After your post about the Rangers supporters you should flip to the other side

Archived