Steven Gerrard MBE - New Manager

Wullie72

• Replies 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Literally praying and hoping he turns us down. 

Fair enough if you don't want him as manager but with all the media coverage about it and the McInnes fiasco if Gerrard is not appointed would be a major embarrassment for the club.

Surely no fan would want that for us at this current time??

1 minute ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Probably

Wit in the absolute name of fuck :lol: 

I don’t even know I was looking for another one to put in this chat off the FF thread and that monstrosity turned up first :lol:

2 minutes ago, Bears&Reds said:

A nobody who was exposed by other Liverpool fans about a year ago as being a bullshitter and a fantasist.

Being said elsewhere, he's an official Liverpool employee, part of the digital media team?

5 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Not been confirmed has it? 

Just been sent a pic of Mirror back page saying yes.

Although ‘Gers aim to unveil him in days’

Now it’s got to this point, why not just tell us?

14 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

:lol:

Do you ever think you bring any of this on yourself?

Actually no.

I did however dish it out in response to those who start with the shite. New leaf turned over, thus far.

As for my  my claims constantly rubbished, fully provided the evidence to Admin. Two bodyguards and all!!

Looks like some just don't get out much.

2 minutes ago, HG5 said:

Just been sent a pic of Mirror back page saying yes.

Although ‘Gers aim to unveil him in days’

Now it’s got to this point, why not just tell us?

Because then there’s nothing to put on the back pages on Monday to ruin the tarriers title win! 

Or if your a cynic, to stop the backlash towards the board after another embarrassment! 

DO I, DONT I 

Stevie Gerrard 50/50 over whether or not to move into the Rangers hot seat

Anfield legend has been asked about free transfer targets at Rangers — but is torn over the Ibrox job

By Mike McGrath

28th April 2018, 10:48 pm

Updated: 28th April 2018, 10:48 pm

STEVEN GERRARD has asked about free transfer targets at Rangers — but is torn over the Ibrox job.

The Liverpool legend has been in talks over taking charge of the Scottish giants and challenging celtic for the title.

Steve Gerrard has a lot to weigh up before giving Rangers his answer to their job offer

Get the best Football stories with our daily newsletter

Your information will be used in accordance with our privacy policy

But leaving his job as the Reds’ academy coach is seen as a massive gamble for him as celtic are so far ahead of their bitter rivals.

Gerrard, 37, is considering his options.

He has asked intermediaries about which free transfers are available in the summer, ahead of making a final decision.

Rangers and Liverpool great Graeme Souness told Sky Sports:

But Graeme Souness has warned Gerrard that this is not the best time to manage Rangers

“If he decides to go, he is going to a fantastic club that, for the best part of a decade, has been in the doldrums.

"He has spent the vast majority of his life at Liverpool, a very passionate club and one of the few football clubs in England that is an institution.

“He’s going to Glasgow to a club that is an institution.

"Why is it an institution? Because of what it means to the supporters.

Just now, Blue Avenger said:

Actually no.

I did however dish it out in response to those who start with the shite. New leaf turned over, thus far.

As for my  my claims constantly rubbished, fully provided the evidence to Admin. Two bodyguards and all!!

Some just don't get out much.

:lol:

I''ll bet you did ...

1 minute ago, scottyc06 said:

Because then there’s nothing to put on the back pages on Monday to ruin the tarriers title win! 

Or if your a cynic, to stop the backlash towards the board after another embarrassment! 

It could be worse it could’ve been “Murty signs 3 year contract” that we were releasing on Monday. 

7 minutes ago, Siwel said:

I don’t even know I was looking for another one to put in this chat off the FF thread and that monstrosity turned up first :lol:

Did someone on FF create that?

Just now, Siam69 said:

Being said elsewhere, he's an official Liverpool employee, part of the digital media team?

Defo not, he is an Irish guy called Dave O'Connell (i think) he was well known for continually pushing clickbait stories on his twitter account for many years for the 90minute.com site.

1 minute ago, Young Bob said:

Dingwall posting about it on FF. I reckon its happening. If so I would have him in the stand at the Paedo tomorrow. Not my choice for manager though.

He posted a specific thread an hour ago it's not done.

Archived