Steven Gerrard MBE - New Manager

Wullie72

• Replies 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, Young Bob said:

Dingwall posting about it on FF. I reckon its happening. If so I would have him in the stand at the Paedo tomorrow. Not my choice for manager though.

Why ?

We're getting smashed so id rather not have the camera pan to him every 5 seconds and listen to crocker take the piss outta him. 

Just now, Iron Proddy said:

Why ?

We're getting smashed so id rather not have the camera pan to him every 5 seconds and listen to crocker take the piss outta him. 

Why could you take the piss out of him?

If he has agreed to come wouldnt do him any harm to watch the duds he has inherited. Might make them play for their money rather than run and hide from the taigs again.

2 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Thats what i thought as well, seemingly he had a contract ready to be signed with chelsea at one point and patched it due to death threats aimed at him or a family member

Mate of mine is a Liverpool fan and he really doesn’t like Gerrard for that reason. Also cause he cost them the league that year.

2 minutes ago, sausagetrunks said:

last week Brown would have had the whole back page to himself, now he's shoved into the corner.

Hope the new regime are going to ram THAT headline right where it belongs!!!!!

2 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

I don't know, which one are you talking about, that it's done or not?

I'd guess he gets info to help dictate the narrative sometimes.

Guess.

Thats just so wrong using a guy who runs an internet forum. Sums up the Clubs Board right enough.

6 minutes ago, Iron Proddy said:

Why ?

Yes its best SG doesn't see any of our current squad play atm.

He would probably change his mind.

Message to Dave King. Take Stevie G to the snooker at Sheffield tomorrow afternoon. Keep him well away from any tv sets.

Archived