Steven Gerrard MBE - New Manager

Wullie72

• Replies 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
50 minutes ago, Moody Blue Legend said:

The absolute last thing we need is any manager coming in lacking experience, never mind a manager with zero experience.  Getting used as Liverpool's bitch isn't for me I'm afraid.  

If he ends up at Liverpool we will all be happy because that means he would of done well for us.

1 minute ago, rangersross said:

I bet Sajid Javid thought he was a shoe-in for 'most unqualified, incompetent, and doomed-to-fail candidate appointed to an important job today'. Our board will show him. 

Bit newsy...

15 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

This was a guy who was apparently offered, and seriously considered taking the MK Dons job when they were sitting near the bottom of League 1 and we are potentially going to make him the highest paid manager in our history?

The people running this club deserve everything they get because it’s just fuck up after fuck up time and time again. Being won over by Caixinha’s PowerPoint presentation, getting made to look like fools by Derek McInnes and now falling for nothing more than the star power of Steven Gerrard rather than actually looking at his credentials as a manager (which are zero atm).

I’m close to the point of just not caring anymore, that’s what these useles chancers have done to me. 

Come on over mate, there's lots of us already here waiting for you. It was the best thing I've ever done.It takes the stress and embarrassment out of the saga our club has become. I actually laughed at how pathetic we are as I walked away when they scored one of their goals yesterday. 

13 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

That Murphy article says nothing that hasn't already been said in here. He won't take it unless he has fund's to compete with the scum. He doesn't need the challenge of doing it with his hands tied.

murph's interview says everything that hasn't been said with any source, his source is from Gerrard, his mate, 

8 minutes ago, SkylineBlue said:

Come on over mate, there's lots of us already here waiting for you. It was the best thing I've ever done.It takes the stress and embarrassment out of the saga our club has become. I actually laughed at how pathetic we are as I walked away when they scored one of their goals yesterday. 

Yesterday was when I realised that I just don’t give a fuck anymore.

They hammered us 5-0 to win their seventh title in a row and I literally laughed, shook my head and just carried on with my day.

I should be disgusted with myself for that, but I’m not.

The board are seriously backed into a corner here. They have picked their man and are publicly trying to get him to become the manager. 

If they fuck this up now and are rejected by Gerrard and after yesterday's humiliation there can be no way back and we will be in an even more sorry state of affairs. If they don't wrap this up in the next day or two if he is up for talks I don't think it will happen 

6 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

They hammered us 5-0 to win their seventh title in a row and I literally laughed, shook my head and just carried on with my day.

I posted it yesterday but it doesn't affect me anymore. I don't get butterflies before or during games and I don't get angry or disappointed when we lose. I genuinely laughed as they scored their third ( I think) and I couldn't have cared less.

The bitter mobs are right; we're a tribute act. A sad, frail tribute act. Rangers in name and nothing more.

Snap.

I used to be in a foul mood when we lost, even if 1-0. The other half would get shipped off to her mum's for the day and would know not to piss me off.

Yesterday she remained in the house and after I watched the game I just went in to the next room, told her the 5-0 going on 10 pumping we just received and got on with the rest if my day. Even sat and watched Britain's Got Talent with her which was a much better use if my time! ?

28 minutes ago, TheHammer_WATP said:

Eh?

He's no a catholic. He has said so himself. 

Pretty sure there's a picture of him floating around with a Rangers strip on as a kid too.

Murty and Pedro on the otherhand:whistle:

He's got one in an Everton strip with their trophies, big Liverpool fan and all that

Kinda the same. 

I was angry to start with, didn't want to leave the house or anything then I thought to myself what am I doing? why am I letting that shower of shite ruin my day and turn me into a hermit ... so I went out and done my 8k run for the day ...the route I go is past pubs and a lot of houses where tarriers stay .. this was only about 7pm at night and there was no cunt ... not even a celtic flag or scarf at a window, anyone in the pubs, people walking about with celtic strips on - nothing ... and I stay in quite a fenian area ... it's as if there was no game even on ... either celtic aren't as big as they like to think they are, or outside of the stadium they are secretly bored with it all once it's all said and done.

12 minutes ago, Laudrup1690 said:

If he ends up at Liverpool we will all be happy because that means he would of done well for us.

Far too big an IF for me.  Spunked away any leeway we had long ago fucking about with almost unknown chancers.  We need to get this right, now.  Last chance saloon to stop the tarriers getting 10 and the rest.  If he comes then best of luck and I'll be the first to say I was wrong if he does a job.

What Murphy had to say it seems it's 50/50 if he'll take it or not. I'm sure sky said we have further talks on Wednesday with him

we should know Thursday/ Friday the outcome. If he declines we can assume we don't have enough funds for players?

1 hour ago, DBBTB said:

I’m honestly gutted at the prospect of this happening and the fact he’s potentially going to be the highest paid manager in our history just makes it even worse.

It's minging absolutely minging.

Fenians in the boardroom, our club is riddled with them.

1 minute ago, Ivybank said:

What Murphy had to say it seems it's 50/50 if he'll take it or not. I'm sure sky said we have further talks on Wednesday with him

we should know Thursday/ Friday the outcome. If he declines we can assume we don't have enough funds for players?

I would not put much stock in anything that is reported as we have had him getting signed before Sunday, just 3 points to be cleared up with none of them being transfer budget, a 4 year deal on the table, him in Glasgow today amongst others.

I don't even know if we have talked to him yet as there has been no official word

As usual far too much is played out in the press when it comes to us and it seems that it suits us right now given its renewal time

Archived