Steven Gerrard MBE - New Manager

Wullie72

6 minutes ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

To be fair mate The Church of England is literally one step away from Rome. Did you know that their clergymen requested that the Pope make them priests? Papa told them to piss off. He refered to them only as Godly laymen. Rome doesnt recognise any Christian order or denomination outside of their own.

This is correct, for some reason people on here think English prods are these superb protestants when it's so far from the truth.

• Replies 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
25 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

I am seeing more and more of these reactions as the games go by.

Today at work spoke to a few boys in warehouse and they were the exact same, 1 didn't even watch it saying he couldn't care less anymore.

Depressing

I think the fact we’ve had so many of these games in quick succession is a big part of it. The cup semi was one of the worst I can remember, I was raging for about three days, but this was just ridiculous to the point of being irrelevant.

Don't get me wrong, first OF of next season I’ll be deluding myself with the battle tunes on and cans open at 8am, but I’m well and truly done with Rangers this season.

1 minute ago, plumbGER said:

This is correct, for some reason people on here think English prods are these superb protestants when it's so far from the truth.

The Scottish Covenanters were the true Christian Protestants. They were persecuted and Martyred by the English Church and Crown. Just because someone goes to a church doesn't make them a Christian. Far from it if the truth be told.

1 minute ago, Ger_onimo said:

I think the fact we’ve had so many of these games in quick succession is a big part of it. The cup semi was one of the worst I can remember, I was raging for about three days, but this was just ridiculous to the point of being irrelevant.

Don't get me wrong, first OF of next season I’ll be deluding myself with the battle tunes on and cans open at 8am, but I’m well and truly done with Rangers this season.

The cup semi was a hard one to take because the manner in which we went down, my head was fucked for days after it so much so that it totally consumed me on the Monday and i forgot my girlfriends birthday:lol:

Just got back in the good books on Friday so no way i was letting that team of shitebags cause me any more grief.

2 minutes ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

The Scottish Covenanters were the true Christian Protestants. They were persecuted and Martyred by the English Church and Crown. Just because someone goes to a church doesn't make them a Christian. Far from it if the truth be told.

Of course they were, i know this.

17 minutes ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

To be fair mate The Church of England is literally one step away from Rome. Did you know that their clergymen requested that the Pope make them priests? Papa told them to piss off. He refered to them only as Godly laymen. Rome doesnt recognise any Christian order or denomination outside of their own.

Is the Queen not church of England?

1 minute ago, plumbGER said:

The cup semi was a hard one to take because the manner in which we went down, my head was fucked for days after it so much so that it totally consumed me on the Monday and i forgot my girlfriends birthday:lol:

Just got back in the good books on Friday so no way i was letting that team of shitebags cause me any more grief.

I said similar earlier. These gimps have been affecting the quality of all of our domestic lifes. 

It's not on. Enough is Enough.

Half of those pricks wouldn't give you daylight in a dark corner.

12 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

The church of England is reformed AND catholic. Catholic does not mean Roman Catholic and the CofE is not in communion with Rome. By your reasoning HRH is a catholic. 

1 minute ago, CraigG said:

The church of England is reformed AND catholic. Catholic does not mean Roman Catholic and the CofE is not in communion with Rome. By your reasoning HRH is a catholic. How many superb Scottish protestants actually go to

They are not in communion with Rome because Papa chased them. They wanted to be recognised as Priests and old Papa John Paul ll told them to piss off. As I said earlier Rome doesnt recognise any other Christian denomination bar it's own.

3 hours ago, BlueKnight87 said:

I think he does have strong personality and leadership. You don't get to captain Liverpool and England without.

If he can translate that leadership into management he will do well. 

But it's hard to see him getting the time here with us. A couple of bad results and he will be right under pressure quickly. 

yes but thats it in a nutshell "if" and its a big if at best, too much of a gamble we cant afford that now

1 minute ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

They are not in communion with Rome because Papa chased them. They wanted to be recognised as Priests and old Papa John Paul ll told them to piss off. As I said earlier Rome doesnt recognise any other Christian denomination bar it's own.

I think that is bollocks actually. Where do you get your info from? It is clearly wrong. SOME CofE clergy will have wanted this and will have joined the RC church. The church hierarchy and clergy have never asked for this. Orange Lodge hold their services in Liverpool Cathedral, most of them are CofE. Are you saying they are Catholics?

20 minutes ago, Ger_onimo said:

Yesterday and last game of last year, both absolutely fucking horrible, the two worst Old Firms for me now

1 minute ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Fucking shut up about the vague differences between two equally stupid fucking religions that only simpletons believe in.

Take it to the OT if you want to talk about imaginary sky fairies and leave this for talk about our potential new manager.

FFS some of the stuff about investment and signings have been as believable as sky fairies

4 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Fucking shut up about the vague differences between two equally stupid fucking religions that only simpletons believe in.

Take it to the OT if you want to talk about imaginary sky fairies and leave this for talk about our potential new manager.

Calm down with the personal abuse.

2 minutes ago, CraigG said:

I think that is bollocks actually. Where do you get your info from? It is clearly wrong. SOME CofE clergy will have wanted this and will have joined the RC church. The church hierarchy and clergy have never asked for this. Orange Lodge hold their services in Liverpool Cathedral, most of them are CofE. Are you saying they are Catholics?

Their act of worship and communion in the CofE is virtually identical to that of The Roman Catholic Mass. The same sacraments, the insense, the holy smoke, the Maryolitory, the transubstansiation of the wafer into the actual blood, bones and sinews of Christ. No they are not Roman Catholic, but they are well and truly down the rabbit hole to takeover and union with Rome.

41 minutes ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

I can just imagine the meeting.

Robertson -- Ok gentlemen we seem to have covered all the main points in the contract for Stephen and all that is left is his signature on the dotted line.

Gerrards Agent -- Er, But Mr Robertson, we flew up from down south to discuss the finer points of the transfer budgets, that was the main purpose of our visit.

Robertson -- Aaaah yes, that bit, okaaaay. Mmnnn. Mumbles fuck shit no i'd hoped they'd forgot.

:lol::lol::lol: prob no be far aff it..

Archived