Steven Gerrard MBE - New Manager

Wullie72

• Replies 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

Please make it happen Stevie. If not at least a Murty sacking or hanging . N.a. that would be cruel. Seriously that poor guy has suffered enough. In a way I feel sorry for him. I would hang the players for sure. Burn them like those Jesuits did. Lit torches and pitchforks.

"We come for the one they call Murty"

I have zero sympathy for murty to be honest. He wants this job

Although I don't wish a hanging

Just now, NeoGeo7 said:

If hot not be leading to him saying yes or rather pulling off the M6nat Carlisle and turning around :lol:

The fresh air outside Liverpool is something special. Even if he decides naw I'd go a wee drive anyway

1 minute ago, NeoGeo7 said:

It might not be leading to him saying yes or rather pulling off the M6nat Carlisle and turning around :lol:

That was my thinking. If I wanted him to come: I'd be sticking him in a fucking supersonic jet. The less time he has to reflect on what Robertson said - the better. 

Liverpool fans convinced Steven Gerrard will replace Zeljko Buvac as Jurgen Klopp's No.2

The 56-year-old has stepped away from his post just two days before the Reds' Champions League semi-final second leg against Roma

Liverpool fans think Steven Gerrard will replace Zeljko Buvac as Jurgen Klopp's No.2 following the assistant manager's shock departure.

Buvac has worked alongside Klopp for 17 years but a reported dispute between the pair has brought an apparent end to their working relationship.

The timing is less than ideal, with Liverpool playing in a Champions League semi-final second leg against Roma on Tuesday.

With the position now seemingly vacant, Liverpool fans can see club legend Gerrard filling the void.

The 37-year-old has been heavily linked with taking the Rangers job, but he could now perform a sensational U-turn.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/liverpool-fans-think-steven-gerrard-12452919

14 minutes ago, Laudrup1690 said:

Your the one going on about religion constantly ya fud

You're*

Aye 2 or 3 posts is constantly ya absolute roaster.

My point was actually more about Rangers fans but you would have realised that if you had any comprehension skills.

1 minute ago, TMB said:

Liverpool fans convinced Steven Gerrard will replace Zeljko Buvac as Jurgen Klopp's No.2

The 56-year-old has stepped away from his post just two days before the Reds' Champions League semi-final second leg against Roma

Liverpool fans think Steven Gerrard will replace Zeljko Buvac as Jurgen Klopp's No.2 following the assistant manager's shock departure.

Buvac has worked alongside Klopp for 17 years but a reported dispute between the pair has brought an apparent end to their working relationship.

The timing is less than ideal, with Liverpool playing in a Champions League semi-final second leg against Roma on Tuesday.

With the position now seemingly vacant, Liverpool fans can see club legend Gerrard filling the void.

The 37-year-old has been heavily linked with taking the Rangers job, but he could now perform a sensational U-turn.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/liverpool-fans-think-steven-gerrard-12452919

Please 

1 minute ago, TMB said:

I know he loves the club but why on earth would you take an assistant manager role for one month over an opportunity to manage a team yourself for (purportedly) four years? I mean, I hope this is what happens, but I can't imagine why he'd do it. 

4 minutes ago, TMB said:

It's a stick on he's going to do a U Turn. Im starting to think this has been a well crafted plot by Liverpool, King and Gerrard. Dave sells his season tickets, Gerrard ups his profile to attract other clubs.

5 minutes ago, rangersross said:

I know he loves the club but why on earth would you take an assistant manager role for one month over an opportunity to manage a team yourself for (purportedly) four years? I mean, I hope this is what happens, but I can't imagine why he'd do it. 

Why would it be one month?

Please, please be true. 

Pressure on the board to get a proper manager in. 

I still can't see this happening.  There is just nothing strong enough been said yet for me to believe it.  If it was to happen, I'm 50/50 whether it will succeed or not, but think I am leaning towards backing it.  

Just now, The Ibrox Derry said:

It's a stick on he's going to do a U Turn. Im starting to think this has been a well crafted plot by Liverpool, King and Gerrard. Dave sells his season tickets, Gerrard ups his profile to attract other clubs.

You know, you could be spot on.

Archived