Steven Gerrard MBE - New Manager

Wullie72

• Replies 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The way the thread is developing points to it being a case that the only way Gerrard finds himself installed at Ibrox is if he is photoshopped in.   Illusion triumphing over reality perhaps.  

Then again a photoshopped picture of Gerrard in the dressing room plus a tape of his dishing out some well chosen words of direction to players would be likely to be a damn sight more motivational than any team talk given by the current management and coaches. 

Can't believe tomorrow will most likely see this thread have 200 pages of rumours and nonsense! Most for a potential manager ever?

It's my birthday tomorrow so if Rangers could pull their finger out and just make a fucking decision/finalise a deal that would be great.

News of HUGE investment would also be very welcome but that is asking for a miracle! ?

Fed up with it all now.

FFS lads out a few hours come back 13 notifications  FFS

For the avoidance of doubt I 100% understand appointing Gerrard is a massive risk.. I think he will succeed as Rangers manager that is my opinion nothing to back it up with.

I think Gerrard the name alone will net us millions.

If i had my way I'd have Gio but thats no happening so Gerrard gets my full backing

get it done Rangers ! 

Just now, SouthamptonGer said:

Can't believe tomorrow will most likely see this thread have 200 pages of rumours and nonsense! Most for a potential manager ever?

It's my birthday tomorrow so if Rangers could pull their finger out and just make a fucking decision/finalise a deal that would be great.

News of HUGE investment would also be very welcome but that is asking for a miracle! ?

Fed up with it all now.

The only way is up. Just wait til the next managerial appointment farce, we’ll be hitting 500 pages in no time.

Its all indicative of an incompetent board that has all the urgency of a tortoise with no legs.

Archived