• Created
  • Last Reply
20 minutes ago, KWBear said:

Awwwwww ok

talking pish aye 

No, just passing on what i was told. 

15 minutes ago, jackrfc95 said:

How on earth would the players know? 

Ive no idea. The must get snippets from somewhere.

26 minutes ago, Big Al II said:

Whose player?

Cant say that mate 

57 minutes ago, gers31 said:

Has anyone read the shit Liverpool fans are posting they can't wait till Gerrard gets the Rangers job so he can take all Liverpools second squad with him to develop them?

Screenshot_20180501-141810.png

A treble winning side right there.

However, the problem would be paying their fucking wages.

1 hour ago, TMB said:

His reputation has been completely destroyed.  He actually looks like a broken man.  

So would any managers after our last two humpings off they bastards ffs .Part of the job is it no 

17 minutes ago, Shuggy said:

So he's the mole!

Well he's no the RM mole for sure 

14 minutes ago, WWTC said:

No, just passing on what i was told. 

Ive no idea. The must get snippets from somewhere.

Cant say that mate 

so you were just passing on what you were told, indicating that you didn't hear it directly from a player. 

so even though you don't have any direct link to said player, you still can't say what player it was, even though to all intents and purposes it would in fact just constitute an anonymous claim on an online message board, yet somehow you are keen to protect your sources in case it ends up being identified as a leak. 

forgive me mate, but you are talking shite. 

i've got a mate in the coaching set up at Rangers, and even he says not to bother him to ask about who's coming in (and when), because no cunt has any idea.

5 minutes ago, Captain Hilts said:

The board are fucking this up. Can just feel it.

I think the Board have done remarkably well to get this far without Gerrard and his advisers seeing through their smoke and mirrors about the finances. Only a matter of time before they do, I would think. 

11 minutes ago, KWBear said:

so you were just passing on what you were told, indicating that you didn't hear it directly from a player. 

so even though you don't have any direct link to said player, you still can't say what player it was, even though to all intents and purposes it would in fact just constitute an anonymous claim on an online message board, yet somehow you are keen to protect your sources in case it ends up being identified as a leak. 

forgive me mate, but you are talking shite. 

i've got a mate in the coaching set up at Rangers, and even he says not to bother him to ask about who's coming in (and when), because no cunt has any idea.

Whatever pal. I’m passing on what ive been told by a close friend of a player, Im not goin to then come out on an online forum and declare which player it was, but Ive pm’d someone on here with similar connections who’ll no doubt be able to confirm if its shite or not. 

It might well turn out to be nonsense, but im passing on what ive been told and thats all. 

11 hours ago, Carsons Dog said:

Well King is on record saying he didn't think a DoF was a good idea

?

Is he? So he’s no control over the people making the bad decisions at his club?

4 minutes ago, WWTC said:

Whatever pal. I’m passing on what ive been told by a close friend of a player, Im not goin to then come out on an online forum and declare which player it was, but Ive pm’d someone on here with similar connections who’ll no doubt be able to confirm if its shite or not. 

It might well turn out to be nonsense, but im passing on what ive been told and thats all. 

TBH I was told on Friday Culshaw said it was done and there has been nothing to say it's changed since.

Much like all this stuff time will tell.

11 minutes ago, WWTC said:

fair dos mate im just being a fucking facetious cunt :cheers:

Frustrating having to wait but unfortunately there is not much we can do. I would suspect nothing will be done till after the Champions league games. He will get asked about it I can't see how they can avoid it. It will be interesting to see how he handles that. 

I hope he is speaking to some of the Liverpool people about some loans when he is out there. 

2 minutes ago, onefootwillie said:

Frustrating having to wait but unfortunately there is not much we can do. I would suspect nothing will be done till after the Champions league games. He will get asked about it I can't see how they can avoid it. It will be interesting to see how he handles that. 

I hope he is speaking to some of the Liverpool people about some loans when he is out there. 

Undoubtedly will be asked and I think he’ll admit that discussions have taken place but doesn’t want to comment on it further.

Archived