Wullie72

• Replies 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, backup said:

The star ! I will pass for now.

Steven Gerrard to Rangers: Liverpool coach AGREES three-year contract

Steven Gerrard to Rangers: Liverpool coach AGREES three-year contract

STEVEN GERRARD has agreed to become Rangers’ new manager, reports claim.

By JOE SHORT

PUBLISHED: 17:02, Tue, May 1, 2018 | UPDATED: 17:04, Tue, May 1, 2018

Steven Gerrard has reportedly agreed to become Rangers manager

Gerrard has been offered a three-year contract and has accepted the role after Rangers sacked Graeme Murty today.

The Liverpool under-18s coach has been in talks with Ibrox bosses since last week over the post.

And he was now agreed to take over after ironing out details of the deal.

That is according to the Daily Star, who claim Gerrard will now spend the next few weeks ‘assessing the squad from a distance’ in order to plot a transfer strategy.

There it is again. There is absolutely no need for a space between “star” and “!” 

In all seriousness if Gerrard gets the job with the blessing of klopp and Liverpool they will want him to succeed, 3 or 4 loan signings from the Scouse would give him a platform to build on, it's a big if but their is no doubt in my mind that solanke, ings, klavan and Gomez to name 4 would be an ideal start.....a pipe dream no doubt but these may be things going on behind the scenes that we don't know about.

Just now, hammer93 said:

In all seriousness if Gerrard gets the job with the blessing of klopp and Liverpool they will want him to succeed, 3 or 4 loan signings from the Scouse would give him a platform to build on, it's a big if but their is no doubt in my mind that solanke, ings, klavan and Gomez to name 4 would be an ideal start.....a pipe dream no doubt but these may be things going on behind the scenes that we don't know about.

No more loans please. 

Gerrard isn’t who I want we could have done a lot better but the Board need to give him every opportunity to succeed, he’s your guy King back him with everything you’ve got or get yourself to fuck.

Archived