Steven Gerrard MBE - New Manager

Wullie72

• Replies 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, SkylineBlue said:

Michael Barrymore is a name and his career has went down the tubes. He's got the same managerial experience as Gerrard and would probably cost us a fraction of what Gerrard wants. 

Deadpool instead of Liverpool 

Reality is even if it is pretty close he wasn't going to come on air and say 'Aye I've got the gig Gaz. Gonna steal hub caps for fun up there with my pal JR. I'm coming for ye Brendan. FTP.' Then drop the mic and walk out.

Just now, BridgeIsBlue said:

Even the ones in my work have spoke about Sunday once and that was yesterday morning, every other time it's Gerrard this and that :lol:

Applepine bastards. 

They’re wee no well heeds

Attacking style of football doesn't matter to me, some on here will whine if it's not free flowing football, all that matters is winning and challenging the scum. Stop the raping in the those games and win games consistently week in week out, winning 7-8 games in a row, getting better players in. The one question on Gerrard is just how he will approach it from a style point of view (for some). I'd hope it would be a more pragmatic approach, building from the back. 

If you can't win 6-7-8 league games on the bounce then not a hope of challenging for the league.

5 minutes ago, Goosetav said:

Are Arsenal actually going for the Liverpool number 2? That's fucking brilliant :lol::lol: 

They’ll be kickin up fuck due to his lack of managerial experience 

1 minute ago, MrMckee said:

Tell you what I'm excited just as much as Gary mac coming as number 2 think that could work out a good team. 

KAI has put me off that with his comparison to Weir

2 minutes ago, Amac9 said:

Reality is even if it is pretty close he wasn't going to come on air and say 'Aye I've got the gig Gaz. Gonna steal hub caps for fun up there with my pal JR. I'm coming for ye Brendan. FTP.' Then drop the mic and walk out.

Don't think anyone expected him to say that

2 minutes ago, keithgersbear said:

Attacking style of football doesn't matter to me, some on here will whine if it's not free flowing football, all that matters is winning and challenging the scum. Stop the raping in the those games and win games consistently week in week out, winning 7-8 games in a row, getting better players in. The one question on Gerrard is just how he will approach it from a style point of view (for some). I'd hope it would be a more pragmatic approach, building from the back. 

If you can't win 6-7-8 league games on the bounce then not a hope of challenging for the league.

I honestly don’t give a fuck how we play next year. 1-0 wins for the whole season would be fine with me.

1 minute ago, Siwel said:

KAI has put me off that with his comparison to Weir

Think Gary mac has a lot more managerial experience than weir did tbh. Plus weirs expertise is defending and he was hardly gonna make class players out of the likes of kiernan. Don't think MW's philosophy suited having DW as a number 2.

Archived