Steven Gerrard MBE - New Manager

Wullie72

• Replies 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, dummiesoot said:

Founders were a husband and wife team, one a Rangers fan, the other a Hearts fan. Hence the team colours, apparently. So doubt they are tims. 

Not according to wiki....founded in a chapel by 4 men....dosent mean a lot to me tbh....when I was young in the 70s plenty of people always maintained that villa was the biggest Catholic team...could be shite as I don't think England think the same as we do up here.

6 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

im not singing that fucking steve gerrard song, i'll tell you that for nothing

Even if the songs weren’t cringey I can’t understand why we worship players or managers before they prove themself worthy of it.

3 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

Not according to wiki....founded in a chapel by 4 men....dosent mean a lot to me tbh....when I was young in the 70s plenty of people always maintained that villa was the biggest Catholic team...could be shite as I don't think England think the same as we do up here.

Nah Methodist church defos not catholic 

They’re victim playing bastards and the media love in for them and their famous ‘atmosphere’ is sickening, very similar to the Taigs, therefore my Taigs of the south comment.

Their fans come up with some of the most catchy songs though:lol:

1 minute ago, ForeverAndEver said:

They’re victim playing bastards and the media love in for them and their famous ‘atmosphere’ is sickening, very similar to the Taigs, therefore my Taigs of the south comment.

Their fans come up with some of the most catchy songs though:lol:

Forever And Ever,  the Taig imposter on Rangers Media!

50 minutes ago, wewillfollowrangers said:

Sun going with TLB's agent doubts it's a good move for Gerrard...

Tomorrow it will be tommy burn's dermatologist, Danny McGrain’s elocutionist and johny doyles electrician 

Let's just pray they don't speak to the Agathe's......................

7 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

steve gerrard gerrard
he can pass
forty yards
hes big and hes
f**ing hard
stave gerrard gerrard 

:britney:

Never heard that Cushy and can certainly say I will not be singing it either. :lol:

He will get my support but no going overboard until we see how it goes, hope he proves me wrong and all that jazz. 

13 hours ago, DBBTB said:

And if Miller (who is as qualified as Gerrard is) was being offered the job I bet there wouldn’t be one person in our support saying it’s a good idea. I honestly can’t believe the number of people who are backing this appointment.

In what world does Miller have the same qualification as Gerrard??? 

Also what do want us to do, not turn up because we don’t think we have the right manager coming??

Or turn up back the team and manager and hope he has what it takes  

Just now, the goal machine said:

Danny Murphy pretty much confirming Gerrard's said yes. Said there were a couple of obstacles before deciding he'd do it.

Bellamy was surprisingly complimentary as well.

heard he is not joining till we issue free sanitary towels

Archived