Steven Gerrard MBE - New Manager

Wullie72

• Replies 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, TMB said:

Your estimations of Bellamy should never go up.  He's a prick of the highest order.  Remember the video in which he point blank refused to sign a Rangers top?

Well you wouldny expect a Rangers or an ex Rangers player to sign a midden tap.

8 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

its unreal - went to a meeting in morrisons head office. Hotel was nice - but step outside it and it was like being in an Islamic country.

As I said, try Luton. 

45% of the place is either Asian or black. 

2 minutes ago, wearethepeople1 said:

To be fair to him, I would be the same if I played for us and some cunt put a tim top in my face. 

Why someone asked him to sign a Rangers top is a mystery 

I remember when we won the league and he was on the TV giving it 'we threw it away' didn't want to credit us at all.  He was an absolute arsehole of a guy always has been.

Bellamy was always one of them wee prick faced bastards you hated playing football but he’s alright and fair off the park and doing the punditry - not just that clip but across the piece 

1 minute ago, Inigo said:

Well you wouldny expect a Rangers or an ex Rangers player to sign a midden tap.

I think his dislike for Rangers was clear when he played for celtic.  I think he's one of those types that try to come off as impartial because they're now a pundit.  

2 minutes ago, TMB said:

I remember when we won the league and he was on the TV giving it 'we threw it away' didn't want to credit us at all.  He was an absolute arsehole of a guy always has been.

Oh the humanity.

Just now, TMB said:

I think his dislike for Rangers was clear when he played for celtic.  I think he's one of those types that try to come off as impartial because they're now a pundit.  

You're right that he's an arsehole, but he's not that pro sellic and is quite fair minded.

1 minute ago, K.A.I said:

Bellamy was always one of them wee prick faced bastards you hated playing football but he’s alright and fair off the park and doing the punditry - not just that clip but across the piece 

Apart from when he was attacking John Arne Riise with a golf club. Apart from that, top bloke.

2 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

He was always about the money.  celtic offered to make him their highest paid player and he didn't even consider it.  I remember after one of their games he said something like 'I'm not stupid I know Man United could pay me double that'.  I think even down South he was hated because he was a complete mercenary.  

10 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Bloody scary mate, you actually feel like your intruding in another country. 

Birmingham’s the same. Done a weekend course down there and the guy in the hotel told us not to go out ourselves at night, make sure there was a crowd of us. Fuckin mingin place.

2 minutes ago, Inigo said:

You're right that he's an arsehole, but he's not that pro sellic and is quite fair minded.

I always thought he was a bit of a Rangers hater but maybe your right.  Bellamy being a friend of Rangers doesn't seem quite right tho.

11 minutes ago, TMB said:

Your estimations of Bellamy should never go up.  He's a prick of the highest order.  Remember the video in which he point blank refused to sign a Rangers top?

Why would he sign it? The fanny trying to crawl up his arse in the first place was a riddy. 

Archived