Steven Gerrard MBE - New Manager

Wullie72

2 hours ago, cushynumber said:

Gerrard for me always has had - and still has - a slight air of detachment about him. As if everything is happening around him, but he is not really part of it - even when he is at the centre of things. There's an aura of reservation about him. This isn't a criticism or eulogising him, it's just an observation. It may come in handy as he makes the transition to manager, then again some might see it as a negative. Either way - its there.

A dig, a dig. 

• Replies 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gerrard for me always has had - and still has - a slight air of detachment about him. As if everything is happening around him, but he is not really part of it - even when he is at the centre of things. There's an aura of reservation about him. This isn't a criticism or eulogising him, it's just an observation. It may come in handy as he makes the transition to manager, then again some might see it as a negative. Either way - its there.

You saying he's autistic?

Is this another one of your thinly veiled but heavily anti black racism posts? 

6 hours ago, cushynumber said:

You've just watched The Shawshank Redemption 

21 minutes ago, wullyRFC said:

If half of the Shankhill are catholics then that would make them taigs yes.

Yip it’s official your a moron, next time I’m over I’ll drop into The Liverpool Club and tell them all wullyRFC says your a shower of taigs. 

7 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Yip it’s official your a moron, next time I’m over I’ll drop into The Liverpool Club and tell them all wullyRFC says your a shower of taigs. 

What pish are you talking about now. I mentioned taigs and you've started talking about the shankhill liverpool club which would mean they are catholics from the republic :confused: 

7 hours ago, cushynumber said:

DF3B8E14-ABEE-4E93-A977-DEAB1B788DB4.gif

8 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

2 minutes ago, wullyRFC said:

What pish are you talking about now. I mentioned taigs and you've started talking about the shankhill liverpool club which would mean they are catholics from the republic :confused: 

Yass ding ding here we gaoww

3 minutes ago, wullyRFC said:

Set my alarm extra early for today

I think you’s should meet up and sort this out man to man 

but I don’t like to get involved in these things 

Archived