Steven Gerrard MBE - New Manager

Wullie72

• Replies 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, cushynumber said:

It should be private jet stuff into Glasgow then helicopter landing in the middle of the park at Ibrox. Standards are slipping. king oot.

It is really pathetic how we do things now. :whistle:

1 hour ago, hammer93 said:

I think the time has come for people to unite behind this appointment, for the posters who are hoping that Gerrard knocks us back I would say be careful what you wish for?

I'm not saying this because I believe he is the best man for the job it's based on if he knocks us back then we need to realise the funds for a rebuilding job would be very limited, I have no doubt Gerrard will believe in his own ability but he will not put his reputation on the line to work with this current squad of shysters!!

So what experienced manager will put their reputation on the line to work under those conditions.....bear in mind that Mcinnes has already knocked us back and the rumours of Clarke & Dyche are also out there.

For the club getting back on the map I hope Gerrard is now appointed manager and is given decent funds to shape his own side....sadly the alternative will be no Gerrard meaning no money which = cunts like Robbie Nielson having a shout of becoming our next boss??

The thought of a manager of Nielsens ilk gives me the fear, I have swayed into the Gerrard camp as I would be more optimistic for next year of our status as a club.

Lots of managers would work with a constrained budget and McInnes was nothing to do with budget from what i have heard

41 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Gerrard is part of a serious business deal. If he says no, we're royally fucked.

However, I strongly suspect he has already signed on and the timing of the announcement has been set.

We are pretty much a shambles and I struggle to see how we go from a vapour tie up to signing Gerrard with a concomitant funding tie in.

Trying to sign Gerrard aye

Archived