Steven Gerrard MBE - New Manager

Wullie72

1 minute ago, Captain Hilts said:

Will just be the normal pre match one no?

Are they not normally at Auchenhowie?

edit: delay that thought it said at Ibrox for some reason

• Replies 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

David Edgar mentioned on his Daily Podcast Update a couple of hours ago that there has been rumours from reliable sources that a press conference is going to be called for midday tommorow. Whether its the pre match one for Jimmy Nichol who knows? 

If it's at the Stadium then it could well be something Big.

1 minute ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

David Edgar mentioned on his Daily Podcast Update a couple of hours ago that there has been rumours from reliable sources that a press conference is going to be called for midday tommorow. Whether its the pre match one for Jimmy Nichol who knows? 

If it was the pre match one why would he mention it tho.

4 minutes ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

I’ve heard from a reliable source there will be a press conference at Ibrox tomorrow at 12.

Happy to confirm to Admin.

6 minutes ago, Siwel said:

I dunno I doubt it tho otherwise why would he tweet it out?

Fair point. I replied asking if it's at Ibrox or Auchenhowie but he's getting bombarded with replies so probably won't see it.

Taig at work was giving off a hint of fear the day. Not sure if they know how to take this. I don't think any one is to be honest...he could be exactly what we need but he could be a disaster. Fact is though if he comes here then they know that we're serious after hiring such a well known person in the football world and that he'll be given money to spend. He's not gonna come here unless he is happy with the money he will get and if he believes he can take the title of them. 

The taig was adament that we were making a huge mistake. Maybe we are...but it just struck me as a bit odd. I think they know their time might be coming to an end.

3 minutes ago, Captain Hilts said:

Fair point. I replied asking if it's at Ibrox or Auchenhowie but he's getting bombarded with replies so probably won't see it.

I think he’s at it

3 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Billy Young is a mongo looking bastard.

Attention seeking mongo at that.

He’s a weirdo, thing is I’m pretty confident from two different sources that this is done and also press conference due tomorrow at 12. Wondering why he’d say “wind up” if he knows the same.

Obviously I sound like a wanker/ITK poster right now but I’m not often so hoping I’m not being stitched up! 

5 minutes ago, billym27 said:

Taig at work was giving off a hint of fear the day. Not sure if they know how to take this. I don't think any one is to be honest...he could be exactly what we need but he could be a disaster. Fact is though if he comes here then they know that we're serious after hiring such a well known person in the football world and that he'll be given money to spend. He's not gonna come here unless he is happy with the money he will get and if he believes he can take the title of them. 

The taig was adament that we were making a huge mistake. Maybe we are...but it just struck me as a bit odd. I think they know their time might be coming to an end.

What they don't like is that we are all over major news outlets outside of this footballing backwater. If he does take the job naturally we'd be of more interest to people south of the border than them and they hate it.

1 hour ago, KingKirk said:

Admin do something with all these taigs forum has been overrun since Sunday ffs

I'll go look at the reports....

"There are no reports to display."

Rather than expect us to look through every post in every thread for all these tarriers, maybe if people actually started reporting their suspicions, we could be more effective.

1 minute ago, Leeds_Bear said:

He’s a weirdo, thing is I’m pretty confident from two different sources that this is done and also press conference due tomorrow at 12. Wondering why he’d say “wind up” if he knows the same.

Obviously I sound like a wanker/ITK poster right now but I’m not often so hoping I’m not being stitched up! 

I hate his fat fucking face.

2 minutes ago, Leeds_Bear said:

Have you heard that its done? 

EDIT Just re-read your post!! I see you're saying it is done :lol: Sorry!!

Archived