Steven Gerrard MBE - New Manager

Wullie72

Just now, jintybear said:

Have you heard that its done?

Aye, happy to confirm to Admin obviously as with all these ITK things it’s never confirmed until on the club website but I’d be surprised if it didn’t happen.

• Replies 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Leeds_Bear said:

Aye, happy to confirm to Admin obviously as with all these ITK things it’s never confirmed until on the club website but I’d be surprised if it didn’t happen.

On ye go, Pm me, i got made up to admin today.

Just now, plumbGER said:

Do you have a crush on Steven?

I meant I wish I was on the brandy!! That's the way Rangers have me these days!

I don't think he's the right person but I'm getting carried away with the hype and I think I'll be disappointed if this doesn't happen. 

Just now, jintybear said:

I meant I wish I was on the brandy!! That's the way Rangers have me these days!

I don't think he's the right person but I'm getting carried away with the hype and I think I'll be disappointed if this doesn't happen. 

Anno the feeling Jinty, more lows than highs these days so drinking is an escape from the horrible reality.

I am firmly on the fence with the appointment tbh can see positive points and negative points.

3 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Just the same really, it's not sunk in yet.

Had to warn a few people today about personal abuse.

Just enjoy it, you’ve not had the experience of being Admin at lesser sites but given your posting career here on RM I’m sure you’ll be fine in your first Admin job. ??

20 minutes ago, gogzy said:

I'll go look at the reports....

"There are no reports to display."

Rather than expect us to look through every post in every thread for all these tarriers, maybe if people actually started reporting their suspicions, we could be more effective.

Ban him for his cheek

27 minutes ago, Leeds_Bear said:

my pms work :)

Just now, gersandy said:

I can’t make my mind up if this is a shrewd move or an absolute crackpot idea bringing him in.

This is me 

one minute excited 

next minute furious with the gamble 

seriously fuck knows 

2 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

This is me 

one minute excited 

seriously fuck knows 

I think it all depends what happens alongside Gerrard, if investments are announced or guaranteed at the same time then it could be an exciting summer.

5 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

This is me 

one minute excited 

seriously fuck knows 

I think my heads telling me that at this point in our history we must be mental to take such a massive gamble, but in my heart I can’t help but get a bit excited about it all! Looks like it’s happening anyway so I guess whatever our thoughts were going to have to all get behind him and hope it works out the way we want it to! 

Archived