Steven Gerrard MBE - New Manager

Wullie72

2 hours ago, Negri's lovechild said:

It's out there that we have spoken to him. that is fact. I didn't say that Rangers had made any statements about it, same as the McInnis saga, they press got hold of it (before Gerrard confirmed said rumours) so don't exaggerate what I have said please. Every bit of business we conduct always seems to end up in the papers, and it would be an embarrassment if he knocks us back now. 

What a honking backtrack. 

• Replies 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, the goal machine said:

Article mentions the talks being held in London today. Meanwhile there's been a cunt on FF adamant all day Gerrard flew into Prestwick :lol:

Apparently he posted a picture of a plane through a fence which proved inconclusively that he was telling the truth (talking shite).

1 minute ago, the goal machine said:

Article mentions the talks being held in London today. Meanwhile there's been a cunt on FF adamant all day Gerrard flew into Prestwick :lol:

And someone else saying he’s holed up at One Devonshire Gardens

Just now, Leeds_Bear said:

Apparently he posted a picture of a plane through a fence which proved inconclusively that he was telling the truth (talking shite).

Yeah a blurry photo of a plane through a fence :lol:

And another guy who's saying he's definitely here because there's a "Liverpool Red" sports car outside a hotel. Absolute zoomers.

Eeeemmmmm eh lar!!!!!

Good thing about this move is that no cunt will want to park the bus, in case he nicks the wheels. Also means the bins around Ibrox wiltl get emptier from all the dipping!

What?!?!? I've got to cheer myself up somehow!

The talks followed on from initial discussions held in recent weeks with Gerrard, his representatives and Rangers managing director Stewart Robertson and director of football Mark Allen.

Gerrard has been seeking assurances on the size and scale of his transfer budget and it’s believed his decision has been based upon the promise of fresh investment.

Rangers chairman Dave King has offered guarantees of the sums available to mount a credible challenge to celtic - and Gerrard has intimated he’s up for the challenge.

1 minute ago, the goal machine said:

Yeah a blurry photo of a plane through a fence :lol:

And another guy who's saying he's definitely here because there's a "Liverpool Red" sports car outside a hotel. Absolute zoomers.

Fucking hell! :lol:

Rangers on the Internet descends into madness during these times.

Archived