Steven Gerrard MBE - New Manager

Wullie72

• Replies 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Amac9 said:

Won't be unveiled until after the season.

Can’t see the benefit in that. Ge the photos and interviews sorted. Get him in at auchenhowie and comfortable with the surroundings. Get to know the staff and the players and watch closely in training and matches. It will act as a motivating factor for the players for the last 3 games and get him settled and know if any of the players have a future here.

An announcement will have gone out under embargo this afternoon and we will have a press conference tomorrow confirming it (hopefully), be surprised if every major outlet picked it up at exactly the same time from anywhere else than offficial off the record channels.

8 minutes ago, LegendofCoop said:

Eeeemmmmm eh lar!!!!!

Good thing about this move is that no cunt will want to park the bus, in case he nicks the wheels. Also means the bins around Ibrox wiltl get emptier from all the dipping!

What?!?!? I've got to cheer myself up somehow!

Actually howling at this :lol:

1 minute ago, the goal machine said:

This is all still very surreal.

exactly this.  I genuinely have no idea how I feel about it.

Half me thinks it's a mental gamble at the worst time ever to gamble.

The other half can't help but get a bit excited.

There will definitely be a big budget to go with this. Merchandise sales will be up and we will be favourites for the league with even a reasonable start. It must be remembered exactly how shite the scum are. That's why they are shitting it right now. 

Archived