Steven Gerrard MBE - New Manager

Wullie72

• Replies 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, the goal machine said:

He's a prick of a guy. I don't know how a little cretin who barely even had a career has such a profile in the media up here now. 

4 minutes ago, MattyBlue said:

Thought you were going to ask if i was on the list yet when i seen you quoted me :lol: 

Are you :lol:

tbf you bit like fuck mate I’d never criticise anyone but you kept gone lol :lol:

Just now, gsa said:

He's a prick of a guy. I don't know how a little cretin who barely even had a career has such a profile in the media up here now. 

It’s what’s being said by people usually itk

I didn't really go for the whole Gerrard thing. But reading that it might actually happen I have this strange feeling of excitement that has been missing for all to long. 

After two shit seasons could we of finally of turned a corner.  

King being involved tempers my excitement a little but I live in hope that talk of investment is based on him selling his shares.

Surely tae fuck the negativity has to change sometime. 

2 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Are you :lol:

tbf you bit like fuck mate I’d never criticise anyone but you kept gone lol :lol:

No :lol: Iv had a proper pish week been arguing with every cunt (away from the internet) and with some news I got today I don't think I'll be on the list for a couple years! 

21 minutes ago, Hamie said:

Banter years continue  

Fuck up ya helmet. Who should we have went for? He's the manager now so get behind him. We've got enough fucking enemies. If the investment rumours are true this has to be an exciting time. Big game players will follow him here and get the bug. 

23 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

I'm really, really concerned that it's based on promises of fresh investment from King.

Promises promises.

We should all know what a promise from Dave King means - even if some on here still don't.

That said, if investment isn't forthcoming now (and by that I mean 20 million plus in one go - not a couple of million here and there for second rate shit) then it never will. That's the truth.

If we fuck this up our reputation will take a huge dent. Could be our last shot at a big name for a long time. 

28 minutes ago, bennybongo said:

There will definitely be a big budget to go with this. Merchandise sales will be up and we will be favourites for the league with even a reasonable start. It must be remembered exactly how shite the scum are. That's why they are shitting it right now. 

Fuck sake get a grip

Archived