Steven Gerrard MBE - New Manager

Wullie72

6 minutes ago, MattyBlue said:

No :lol: Iv had a proper pish week been arguing with every cunt (away from the internet) and with some news I got today I don't think I'll be on the list for a couple years! 

What list?

transplant list?

sex offenders list?

housing list? 

schindlers list?

• Replies 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, ChrisMcb said:

Heard from a source papac is part of the backroom staff.  Only reporting what I’ve heard don’t shag the messenger 

Papac snorts lines aff Jordan’s tits

16 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

It’s what’s being said by people usually itk

I don't have an issue with what he's saying at all. I just don't understand why morons like him get media jobs up here. 

1 minute ago, Bronzy said:

The jizz list

people he wants to ejaculate on

k

1 minute ago, ChrisMcb said:

Heard from a source papac is part of the backroom staff.  Only reporting what I’ve heard don’t shag the messenger 

please please please

5 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

Sacked? 

Not quite still working for a hardcore taig, probably explains part of my pish week.

Due my rebate tomorrow and pretty much owe out all of it and more so in a stinking mood :lol: 

1 minute ago, MattyBlue said:

Not quite still working for a hardcore taig, probably explains part of my pish week.

Due my rebate tomorrow and pretty much owe out all of it and more so in a stinking mood :lol: 

WHAT FUCKING LIST

31 minutes ago, bennybongo said:

There will definitely be a big budget to go with this. Merchandise sales will be up and we will be favourites for the league with even a reasonable start. It must be remembered exactly how shite the scum are. That's why they are shitting it right now. 

You on the drugs? Read that again and see how much of a fanny you look like. 

1 minute ago, MattyBlue said:

THE LIST

Fuck it I'm done trying to help you, hope a forklift truck drives over your neck tomorrow and your eating mcdonalds through a straw and the work forgot to insure you and you can't even afford a wee ramp to get in and out yer front door,. fuck ye

Archived