Steven Gerrard MBE - New Manager

Wullie72

1 minute ago, K.A.I said:

Fuck it I'm done trying to help you, hope a forklift truck drives over your neck tomorrow and your eating mcdonalds through a straw and the work forgot to insure you and you can't even afford a wee ramp to get in and out yer front door,. fuck ye

Ironically my car insurance runs out in just over half an hour, and I'm actually praying my rebates in my bank by the morning :lol: 

• Replies 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, K.A.I said:

Fuck it I'm done trying to help you, hope a forklift truck drives over your neck tomorrow and your eating mcdonalds through a straw and the work forgot to insure you and you can't even afford a wee ramp to get in and out yer front door,. fuck ye

Wow that's fucking harsh as fuck.

Just now, K.A.I said:

I'm excited to see where he's got in mind for us pre-season mind you .. maybe Los Angeles, China, New York, Japan .... or maybe a Highland tour Brora Rangers 

Mind that time we couldn’t even beat them?

3 minutes ago, TheBluebells said:

Not excited at all at the prospect of us gambling our football club on an unproven under 18’s coach. 

It's cool, there is 20 odd million coming in from an unnamed Arab prince 

28 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

I'm really, really concerned that it's based on promises of fresh investment from King.

Promises promises.

We should all know what a promise from Dave King means - even if some on here still don't.

That said, if investment isn't forthcoming now (and by that I mean 20 million plus in one go - not a couple of million here and there for second rate shit) then it never will. That's the truth.

The ONLY positive I'm taking from this appointment is his acceptance of the post must surely signal at long last investment is real.

Things have got so bad under King  we've all learned not to trust a word he says but frankly I'd be astounded if someone of Gerrard's standing in the game would risk his reputation unless there were "guarantees " in place.

I'd be more than confident his advisers would have been made aware of Kings background and insist on assurances rather than assumption.

Archived