Steven Gerrard MBE - New Manager

Wullie72

• Replies 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

See this is the sticking point, this board have continually lied about investment so why are we to believe them this time all of a sudden? 

Hellllllo

Another false dawn on the horizon, heard all this shite too many times now to get excited about the signing of an under 18s coach, and the promise of a challenge to the tims from King, same old same old!

2 minutes ago, Ger_onimo said:

Still not understanding the logic in securing big investment in order to persuade a youth coach to manage us. Why not use the big investment to pay a real manager?

Same question applies regardless of investment? Use whatever money we had anyway on a proper manager?

I don’t know tbh. I’ve openly posted thoughts on this appointment and made it quite clear I’m not all that enamoured by it, but I’m at the acceptance point of disappointment now :lol: 

20 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

I'm excited to see where he's got in mind for us pre-season mind you .. maybe Los Angeles, China, New York, Japan .... or maybe a Highland tour Brora Rangers 

I'm wondering what he's got in  mind for Harry Forrester.

17 minutes ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

Welcome Steven Gerrard ?

Absolutely delighted with this news :dance:

We have had many false flags over the last 6 years, but something feels different about this. It's new, its exciting.

Here's to the Dawn of a Golden era for The Rangers FC. :cheers:

See what a lie down does for your outlook bud?

43 minutes ago, gsa said:

He's a prick of a guy. I don't know how a little cretin who barely even had a career has such a profile in the media up here now. 

Because he is a TIM simple as that

3 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

Same question applies regardless of investment? Use whatever money we had anyway on a proper manager?

I don’t know tbh. I’ve openly posted thoughts on this appointment and made it quite clear I’m not all that enamoured by it, but I’m at the acceptance point of disappointment now :lol: 

Me too mate. I can only assume that Gerrard and the investor are dependent on one another: obviously Gerrard wants the money, and presumably the investor specifically wants Gerrard.

8 minutes ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

I understand that mate. That wee cunt McInnes has a lot to answer for. But in hindsight he has done us a huge favour. Thanks Del.

I was against McIness as thought he was a poor manager. I’m not to chuffed about the inexperienced SG but when/if he comes he’ll get my backing 

9 minutes ago, writingranger said:

I'm wondering what he's got in  mind for Harry Forrester.

Fuck knows maybe just gee him a wee harmonica and an upturned apple crate or something

From The Guardian

Barring a late and sensational change in circumstances, which nobody at Ibrox anticipates, Gerrard will accept the role left vacant when Pedro Caixinha was sacked last October. The Champions League winner is expected to sign a three-year contract.

Who's talking?  Anyway, no sensational late changes, please. 

Archived