Steven Gerrard MBE - New Manager

Wullie72

• Replies 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, born a blue nose said:

What type of relationship does he have with the shagger of transvestites? 

Don't know the truth of it (if any) but the rumour is him and Rogers haven't spoke to each other for 3-years. They both blame each other for Liverpool not winning the league that year.

Usual group chat rumour tho.

What type of relationship does he have with the shagger of transvestites? 

Somebody posted yesterday that they don't like each other, think there was an article about it too.

Can't be fucked going through 70 odd pages to find it mind.

New

The Louden will be open tomorrow at 11 am for anyone going to Ibrox to welcome our new manager.

There it is then as senior Marshall is opening the pub when he does not open it unless match day, obviously has the inside info from our SLO....

Just now, badjon said:

New

The Louden will be open tomorrow at 11 am for anyone going to Ibrox to welcome our new manager.

There it is then as senior Marshall is opening the pub when he does not open it unless match day, obviously has the inside info from our SLO....

I know he's not technically doing anything wrong as he's a business and has to make money, but I think that's funny as fuck because it's so opportunist :lol: 

Just now, K.A.I said:

I know he's not technically doing anything wrong as he's a business and has to make money, but I think that's funny as fuck because it's so opportunist :lol: 

Aye I get that but no official announcement has been made and a guy who runs a pub is advertising our new manager and saying come to my pub....... Only been in his place a few times and it is decked out well and obviously a huge improvement on the dive that was there before but come on to fuck with that statement, would love the announcement to be delayed till Sunday/Monday just to top it off!!

Just now, badjon said:

Aye I get that but no official announcement has been made and a guy who runs a pub is advertising our new manager and saying come to my pub....... Only been in his place a few times and it is decked out well and obviously a huge improvement on the dive that was there before but come on to fuck with that statement, would love the announcement to be delayed till Sunday/Monday just to top it off!!

I know mate - he's unreal. 

36 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

John Barnes was a fucking clown to be fair. I don't think really think it's a decent comparison. 

I'm hoping that it has Souness written all over it, in fact, given the dross in our midfield Gerrard should pull on the jersey and be the player/manager.  He could play his first game vs Hibs and get a red card!!   This is the passion missing for the past 6 years:

A think you're the second person to say that :lol:

See with hair, I was losing a bit at the sides ten years ago and got the fear. Shaved my head for a decade. Thought I'd just let it grow back in and see what it looked like.

It's fucking fine. Don't know what I was all worried about.

55 minutes ago, Blueofblood said:

It’s got fucking John Barnes written all over it, I hope to fuck I’m wrong but it’s another car crash in the making.

John Barnes was a naive and arrogant , his first revolutionary formation was 4-2-2-2 ?, you can only wonder why no one else thought of that.

1 minute ago, ianferguson said:

John Barnes was a naive and arrogant , his first revolutionary formation was 4-2-2-2 ?, you can only wonder why no one else thought of that.

That kinda feels like almost every formation we've played against celtic these past few years, how narrow and isolated we were in midfield and attack. 

That would explain it in fact. John Barnes tactics.

Archived