Steven Gerrard MBE - New Manager

Wullie72

• Replies 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's possible the tims skelping us senseless has finally woken the sleeping giant. 

If we really do see serious investment and get back to where we should be, then this year's horror will have been worth it. 

5 minutes ago, rbt1548 said:

If it does actually happen, how will Brendan's ego cope with a bigger, and more internationally known, name than him in Scottish football, a person who will generate more media coverage and interest than he could ever hope to do!

He’ll probably book some extra sunbed sessions. 

Just now, StirlingBear72 said:

Lets see how it goes. Not excited over his appointment but I hope he'll prove me wrong.

It’s the biggest name to come to Scottish football since Gazza. 

I’m a negative cunt when it comes to Rangers, but can’t hide that I’m not excited. As long he gets plenty of dough.

12 minutes ago, Howsitgoing said:

Sky news has just concluded the deal.

Says it’s agreed in principle, to be confirmed later on their app.timestamp 8.36.

Also ‘in principle’ according to the tv version.

1 minute ago, Junior Soprano said:

It’s the biggest name to come to Scottish football since Gazza. 

I’m a negative cunt when it comes to Rangers, but can’t hide that I’m not excited. As long he gets plenty of dough.

He was one of my favourite players. I admire him, his ability and the fact he was a one club man.

This is the manager, not the player. That's why I'm reserved. I hope he gets a good budget and that he turns us around.

Once bitten twice shy as far as our recent appointments go for me!

He’s wasn’t my first choice but the more I’ve thought about it the more I’m coming round to it,their wasn’t any outstanding candidate that we could afford i personally would of went gvb but that appointment would still have risk elements to it like all appointments.

well Steven Gerrard is here now so let’s all stop the negative talk and bickering between ourselves and get behind Gerrard and give him our full support because he’s here now.

its going to be a big big summer 

Archived