Steven Gerrard MBE - New Manager

Wullie72

• Replies 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Moobs said:

Still time for the board to fuck it up

Yup, we’re probably considering a last moment swoop for the Peru Ladies U22 Doctor, at the recommendation of Pena. 

2 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

There’s around a 1000 fans there already..

I’m sure that number will swell when the Rangers fans start turning up..

LOL!! .....

2 minutes ago, JC10 said:

Wonder how much we'll need to pay him off this time next year after signing a bunch of shitebags again?

Sure somebody over at kerrydale st will be working out the finances as we speak.

1 minute ago, plumbGER said:

Excellent mate, would be ideal if my boy was finished school and we can both head up.

Big ask but can you keep me in the loop, i know other will be pestering you, even tell Rfc52 and he can pass the message on.

I'm assuming the club will anounce what time things are happening at so people can make plans. I'm going to take the wee one up as well if I can make it

Can't say I was enthusiastic but he'll get 100% support from me.

Was actually sitting with 3 dhims last night and you could just tell they are absolutely keeching themselves at the thought of him joining us.

Old bitter dhim giving it - he's never managed anywhere before, how can you go straight from playing to managing - think Souness I retorted or even green teeth.

younger bitter dhim - I hope he gets it with a slight chuckle - So do I, we'll see.

Young dhim - very quiet bit moved topic onto Murty and should raise the profile of scottish(irish) football shitting it, once more it's all about The Rangers

GIRFUY

Welcome to the world's most successful club Steven, do well and you'll be a hero, stop 10IAR and your'e a legend.

:UK::dance::bow:

1 minute ago, eskbankloyal said:

I'm assuming the club will anounce what time things are happening at so people can make plans. I'm going to take the wee one up as well if I can make it

Good stuff mate, i won't be far away fronm my phone all day so shouldn't miss any announcement.

6 minutes ago, GWR1979 said:

7 years ago, wasn't even that good, obviously doesn't get much exposure and uses our fan base to get social media likes.

Apart from getting pished when we won the title I struggle to remember what he did here.

Was it not his smartly taken free kick that set up the League Cup winner?

7 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Add Alves, Miller, Dodoo, Forrester, Foderingham or Alnwick, Goss, Herrera, Dalcio and Hodson

Some of them also yes (some seemed so obvious to be not worth mentioning) but not all on that list IMHO.

3 minutes ago, RosscoRFC87 said:

I wonder if he could make Rossiter a pure legend in midfield.

Said to my workmate, Gerrard must, must, be that boys idol. If we keep him on and his career doesn't kickstart, then he's as well going back to college and persuing another career.

13 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

Jimmy Nichols pre match presser is at 12.30. Any Gerrard announcement/unveiling will this later this afternoon if not this evening.

This evening? That might attract one or two if that pans out  :thumbsup:

2 hours ago, Boyd9her said:

Nonsense they were cuddling each other before the Astana game as Gerrard was there for BT Sport 

Really!!!

Gerrard will manage Rangers for one reason and one reason alone - he fucking hates Brenda!

Keys documented the 'war' between them in Steven's last season and the 'scandalous' way Rodgers treated him.

Brenda saw Steven as a rival in a power struggle at Liverpool.

Steven's on record saying they disagreed with tactics and how Brenda cost Liverpool the title in 2014. 

Brenda wanted Steven the fuck out.

So he embarrasses him by starting him on the bench in a vital game against United, and then dropping him for the huge match against Madrid.

Steven was/is fucking furious with Brenda. 

Then, the final nails - Brenda puts together a contract that contradicted everything Brenda had told him he'd get, and there's no offer of a coaching role after 19 years at the club.

Gerrard is here for no other reason than to use Rangers to destroy a hated enemy -  Rodgers, who fucked him out of the club he lived and died for.

Welcome to the club, Steven!

Archived