Steven Gerrard MBE - New Manager

Wullie72

• Replies 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, Ger_onimo said:

The Rangers Observer? I think it’s just a joke about the state of the trains as Yousaf is transport minister.

Didn’t know that, had no idea who humza was his name sounds a bit dodgy for a transport minister tho

3 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

aye. if your going to do it you make enormous. madness. cats and dogs living together type Armageddon coverage

Put it like this if it fails we are on the lookout for a new board along with a manager. Dont go out with a whimper is my belief

12 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Humza Yousaf typically obsessed. Probably tweeting hoping he can be offended by some of the replies.

Absolutely spot on.  

WTF is he thinking about ? a cellic sympathising guy in a prominent governmental position tweeting about Rangers possible new manager. 

Questionable behaviour at the very least.   

1 minute ago, KingKirk said:

Put it like this if it fails we are on the lookout for a new board along with a manager. Dont go out with a whimper is my belief

What has that got to do with having a massive special press conference?

I still can't wrap my head around how dangerously incompetent our board are being with this pish. And, to see so many fans elsewhere online cream themselves and convince themselves he somehow has what it takes to succeed at this is even more mind boggling.

2 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

I still can't wrap my head around how dangerously incompetent our board are being with this pish. And, to see so many fans elsewhere online cream themselves and convince themselves he somehow has what it takes to succeed at this is even more mind boggling.

I still think there’s absolutely nothing in this but worried that so many of us are excited by the prospect. A manager like Potter, who’s won titles and major European games, was ‘too inexperienced’ for many people, and now this... 

Just now, rangersross said:

I still think there’s absolutely nothing in this but worried that so many of us are excited by the prospect. A manager like Potter, who’s won titles and major European games, was ‘too inexperienced’ for many people, and now this... 

I think Gerrard has a better character to be a Rangers manager than potter

Archived