Steven Gerrard MBE - New Manager

Wullie72

• Replies 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I finish at 3pm and have to do some admin office stuff til 5pm. So that lets me watch the press conference and try not to shout out when he says the right things. I have already gave it.. "Go on the fucking Rangers" about 4 times watching SSN at the top of the hour..

So I'm going to fail miserably...cares not a jot...:thumbsup: 

5 minutes ago, scottyc06 said:

That was my assumption too but didn’t want to tell the wee man I was taking him over to see Gerrard and then get there to locked doors! 

You would imagine the press conference would take a good bit of time aswell.

In work but really want to see the press conference live. Is there anyway of watching this online at 3pm......link to sky sports news ect? Im no great with computers btw.

I have no idea whether this will work or not but it’s a fucking pleasure seeing a buzz around the club and fans. 

Forget the Scottish media - people everywhere else are talking about us positively for a change. 

Hope to fuck Gerrard is a success 

1 minute ago, dee9 said:

In work but really want to see the press conference live. Is there anyway of watching this online at 3pm......link to sky sports news ect? Im no great with computers btw.

I’d be surprised if it wasn’t on the main news channels, you can BBC news 24hrs on BBC iplayer for free.

Just now, Leeds_Bear said:

Why are these pictures always taken in crappy wee camera phones? :lol:

Every fucking time. It’s the 21st century and every picture you ever see about a major player, bit of scandal etc is fuzzy as fuck and looks like fifa 1999 on ps1

Just now, Leeds_Bear said:

I’d be surprised if it wasn’t on the main news channels, you can BBC news 24hrs on BBC iplayer for free.

I would be surprised if bbc news were running the full conference live mate but i will certainly check that out. Thanks very much.

8 minutes ago, Smile said:

Mark Dingwall's twitter he's updating all day with pictures for those at work.:whistle:

https://twitter.com/GrandmasterSuck

He's calling him the "geemaster"  and the "geeman". He should get a lifetime ban from Ibrox for that patter. Actually,  a lifetime ban from Earth. 

17 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Does anyone actually run our club website or is it just a case of whoever is closest to the computer at the time maybe update it?

The site is hellish and rarely up to date, another thing for Gerrard to sort, hopefully. :happy:

Archived