Steven Gerrard MBE - New Manager

Wullie72

2 minutes ago, markem said:

No you're a bheast (your words) as you registered as we went into admin, posted nothing for 6 years to now pop up being negative as fuck and introducing yourself as ‘I am one’

I’m not really for these types of accusations but, c’mon - it’s haddock  tonight isn’t it?

Fair play for surviving this long.

Not my words ya numpty.

But there is no point with us getting in a silly tit for tat rubbish on a fan forum were are all meant to be here to share our support for the this one great club.

Look, guys can call me what they want that's all good, won't stop me from expressing my opinions, even in 6 months down the line I get made to look like an utter twat because Stevie G has us at the top of the table.

I can't wait to be proved wrong and have stevie g batter this league.

• Replies 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

Sky better show the whole thing and not cut it off after a minute or two so they can go back to showing cricket clips for the hundredth time today.

Full presser it will be mate. This is HUGE news in england aswell.

Just now, Jamie0202 said:

No through choice :p:

Wee guy still sitting at the top of the board with a report indication showing. Neither he nor Gogzy have a fucking clue how to fix it. 

30 minutes ago, I-AM-ONE said:

clearly I'm a bheast 

6 minutes ago, I-AM-ONE said:

Not my words ya numpty.

But there is no point with us getting in a silly tit for tat rubbish on a fan forum were are all meant to be here to share our support for the this one great club.

Look, guys can call me what they want that's all good, won't stop me from expressing my opinions, even in 6 months down the line I get made to look like an utter twat because Stevie G has us at the top of the table.

I can't wait to be proved wrong and have stevie g batter this league.

exactly your words

1 minute ago, markem said:

exactly your words

Should go into the profession of politics, fantastic at taking words out of context and twisting them.

That or just that incapable of reading sarcasm.

Well done.

Just now, I-AM-ONE said:

Should go into the profession of politics, fantastic at taking words out of context and twisting them.

Well done.

I never made any case for how the words were used. I said they were your words and you said they weren’t and called me numpty - remember?

Anyway what you do have right is no use in a Tit for Tat, as you’ve said, you are one, we will leave it there. 

Just now, laudrupno1 said:

Just back from buying the holiday clothes guessing I've not missed anything.

Hunners mate.

G-Diddy

Geeman/Gman

Gdog/Gdawg

Gspot

GForce (my own suggestion :happy:)

Steveatron (shiter)

Archived