Steven Gerrard MBE - New Manager

Wullie72

• Replies 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, gsa said:

All reservations put to the side, and there are many, you just become a complete child at stuff like this. Grown man and I'm totally buzzing.

I feel like @Bluepeter9 when Mhairi Black bends over in the Commons. 

Grown man you say? I call bullshit on that. :pipe: 

As for Mhairi - she does cause me some of excitement I must say.  

Not the appointment I wanted or think we needed. However, I will be right behind him and hope the board are too with all this investment talk. We really need to back him financially and hope he rids the club of the current shitebags and brings in some real talent. 

Come on Stevie son. Show us what you're made of. 

2 minutes ago, BlueAvenger said:

Like many, I wanted an experienced manager and believe this is an unnecessary major gamble. But now that he is our manager will get 100% support. Let's get behind him. Welcome to Rangers 

No one knows how he'll do as a manager, but the signs are all there that new investment is coming which has got me excited more than anything.

Nice that we're one of the biggest stories in football right now for positive reasons too

Initially I was not for this but the more it's gone on the better I feel about it. It has the feel of another Souness arrival about it. I have been critical if the board in many respects but credit for someone thinking outside the box. Our rivals would have had us taking Tommy Wright or Alex Neil. What a lift this has given us. The atsmophere on Saturday will be bouncing. Can't wait for next season to start. It's going to be a busy and interesting few months.

Archived