Steven Gerrard MBE - New Manager

Wullie72

• Replies 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, Coop said:

Don't fall for the playing to the gallery pish mate. The real business is him getting a winning team on the park, not badge kissing type behaviour.

I get whey you’re saying mate and you’re right, but I don’t think that’s playing to the gallery, I reckon he’s genuinely buzzing from the reception.

7 minutes ago, saintbob1969 said:

Lots of Bears, myself included, trying to remain clear eyed, doubtful, and realistic, cynical even, but the minute I heard that "Lets go!" I'm there. 

This is exciting.

I was dead against this a week ago and now I can’t believe Gerrard is our manager and I’m like a giggly wee lassie

The biggest story in british sport today, pretty much dominating sky news. That just doesn't happen anymore with any Scottish club, until now that is. I wonder how pathetic parochial BBC Scotland feel now with their self imposed boycott.I wonder if the actual bbc will maybe cover us instead.

14 minutes ago, GOAT said:

It’s weird, I didn’t want this, but I actually think this is going to be a good appointment. 

7 minutes ago, saintbob1969 said:

Lots of Bears, myself included, trying to remain clear eyed, doubtful, and realistic, cynical even, but the minute I heard that "Lets go!" I'm there. 

This is exciting.

I dunno, part of me still thinks it’s mad. But thinking back on those last 2 OFs, I couldn’t see a way back. We clearly needed drastic change and a stroke of genius. This could just be it.

1 minute ago, Ger_onimo said:

I dunno, part of me still thinks it’s mad. But thinking back on those last 2 OFs, I couldn’t see a way back. We clearly needed drastic change and a stroke of genius. This could just be it.

Certainly hope so, can’t go through another year of that hell and humiliation. 

3 minutes ago, MurrayWilson said:

The biggest story in british sport today, pretty much dominating sky news. That just doesn't happen anymore with any Scottish club, until now that is. I wonder how pathetic parochial BBC Scotland feel now with their self imposed boycott.I wonder if the actual bbc will maybe cover us instead.

I said somewhere else here... watch the scottish media and pundits who work for English owned companies suddenly cutback their mocking and anti Rangers bile

5 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

I was dead against this a week ago and now I can’t believe Gerrard is our manager and I’m like a giggly wee lassie

Woke up this morning annoyed about it and now I think we're in with a shout for the world cup mate 

2 minutes ago, TheBluebells said:

Certainly hope so, can’t go through another year of that hell and humiliation. 

I hope his top priority is signing a proper captain in his own image, then build a team from there. We’re in dire need of a leader on the park and who better to choose one.

1 minute ago, BloodRunsBlue said:

Right behind him and cant fuckin wait for this shite season to end now.

I have a feeling that we have moved beyond our lowest point and are about to take back whats ours.

BRING IT ON. :UK:

Aw fuck off, I’d forgotten this season was still going :megaanguish:

1 minute ago, Blueshoff said:

Just heard Colin the sellik fan calling in to Adrian Durham - frothing at the mouth

????

Talk about obsessed!!!

What was the silly cunt frothing about? Let me guess, we don't have the money, financial fair play etc?

1 minute ago, Ger_onimo said:

I hope his top priority is signing a proper captain in his own image, then build a team from there. We’re in dire need of a leader on the park and who better to choose one.

You’d think he’d be able to do that, we really need someone who can take charge on the pitch and not allow us to be bullied as we constantly are. 

Archived