Steven Gerrard MBE - New Manager

Wullie72

• Replies 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
55 minutes ago, GT66 said:

That's the one I heard. 

You can tell Durham thinks they're all fannys.

Asks the bheast a question about Gerrard and McAllister, then the cunt replies with blah blah EBTs, blah, fit and proper.

Absolute retard

When Durham said to him 'you sound like you're worried ' ??

3 minutes ago, terminator said:

After everything we've been through, each of us, on a day like today, get our joy in different ways so what gives you the right to piss on someone else's parade!

You enjoy it the way you do, and I'll enjoy it the way I do, or are you looking for a fucking fight with a fellow Rangers supporter on such a day?

Yes. Come on then ???

Just now, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

Pretty reassuring to know that he has the ear of guys like Klopp, Houllier and Benitez not to mention Souness and many others by looks of it.

And Beale seems to be very highly respected with regard to a ton of highly regarded youngsters, some of whom are already making an impact in the EPL. The summer transfer window is gonna be fucking wild! Gerrard, Beale and Gary Mac combined with our club is some fucking pull........

Just now, Laudrup1984 said:

And Beale seems to be very highly respected with regard to a ton of highly regarded youngsters, some of whom are already making an impact in the EPL. The summer transfer window is gonna be fucking wild! Gerrard, Beale and Gary Mac combined with our club is some fucking pull........

Money is the biggest pull of all :tu:

5 minutes ago, RS4_wul said:

That's possibly been the case for a lot of us over the last 10 days or so but after listening to Gerrard speak in his press conference and then Rangers TV and previous interviews he gets what we are about, he gets Rangers.

He want's his teams to show fight, passion, desire. A will to win. We haven't had any of that for longer than I care to remember

I realise actions speak louder than words and that we will have to wait and see if he is successful or not but I am absolutely buzzing out my tits right now.

He comes across as a very bright young man who still has that determination and passion to win he showed on the pitch.

Bring it on :tu:

Aye totally agree. I can remember Caixinha and Warburton saying similar things though.

32 minutes ago, OneDavidCooper said:

Give it a fucking rest and concentrate on us for fucking once.

And this, from a stupid cunt who's got "I hate Hibs' above his avatar.

Does the irony escape you or are you too fucking thick to see it?

1 minute ago, gersandy said:

Aye totally agree. I can remember Caixinha and Warburton saying similar things though.

Very true mate. I did say actions speak louder than words. Just get a good feeling about Gerrard, not as worried about his lack of 1st team managerial experience now having listened to him.....plus they are a couple of bawbags.

1 minute ago, cushynumber said:

Money is the biggest pull of all :tu:

Not for everyone and depending on the difference. Don't get me wrong you're right in that there are some players who are all about the money (which I have no issue with) but not all players think like that. However, IMO Gerrard's name is a huge pull to young British players coming through, players he's played with, the intrigue and I also do think the likes of Klopp, Benetiz etc will do as much as they can to help. I guess we'll just need to wait and see...............

The more i look at this the more it makes sense. Gerrard is not here for the money hes here for the challange of reviving a sleeping giant. 

Cannot wait till his first game in charge hope we see guys on the park willing to run through walls for him cos we are going to need a squad capable of doing that for a full season if we have any chance. 

No more getting bullied on the park. 

1 minute ago, Laudrup1984 said:

Not for everyone and depending on the difference. Don't get me wrong you're right in that there are some players who are all about the money (which I have no issue with) but not all players think like that. However, IMO Gerrard's name is a huge pull to young British players coming through, players he's played with, the intrigue and I also do think the likes of Klopp, Benetiz etc will do as much as they can to help. I guess we'll just need to wait and see...............

I’ll go for Torres, Skirtle and yaya ?

3 hours ago, Bronzy said:

Even Sket has a wee bit of positivity :lol: 

Canny lie the whole thing was infectious. I love his attitude,if not his managerial experience.

Archived