Steven Gerrard MBE - New Manager

Wullie72

• Replies 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
38 minutes ago, sandyinroyalblue said:

Sorry for being such a miserable git but still not convinced by this appointment.

Obviously wish him all the best and hope he is the one finally to take us forward but I think a lot are now feeling intoxicated purely in the name Gerrard and we need to know all the details of the finance being provided to the manager before getting carried away.

We really don’t!! The less we (and every club with a player we want) know the better!! 

Right now, as far as everyone is concerned, we are skint! The minute we start throwing it around that we have x amounts of millions available we’ll be ripped off! 

Quietly going about our business bringing in a bit of quality will do me! 

It's a huge lift after the pish we've had to endure the past few weeks (or in reality years) As others have said its hard not to get excited & caught in the moment.  

Watched some videos on youtube.

Thousands upon thousands of views from people around the world supporting him and us. He is a great brand name.

Of course... comments from Taig fans saying we are broke and deluded and going backwards or whatever. 

Am I the only football fan in this world that has never went onto Youtube to watch my team's rivals... let alone comment on them?

On the verge of back to back trebles and the Internet and radio is full of them talking about Rangers. Innit marvellous? 

On a side note my mate pulled a sicky to go to Ibrox and there is a big fucking picture of him front row in the Evening Times :lol:

I didn't want this to happen, I'm still hugely sceptical now that it has but its almost impossible not to get excited about it. The buzz around us today has been quite incredible. Of course it will be what happens on the park that matters most but this is a huge opportunity for us and I'd urge all fans, including those as sceptical as me to get behind the manager and the team. We haven't all been pulling in the same direction for a long, long time and I think we maybe underestimate just how powerful we can be when we are. 

I mean, Steven fucking Gerrard. It's pretty hard to believe when you actually think about it. 

2 minutes ago, Ryju84 said:

Thousands upon thousands of views from people around the world supporting him and us. He is a great brand name.

Of course... comments from Taig fans saying we are broke and deluded and going backwards or whatever. 

Am I the only football fan in this world that has never went onto Youtube to watch my team's rivals... let alone comment on them?

It's what they live for mate. Anything online that even mentions the word Rangers and they are all over the comments like a rash. They are mentally unstable. Their seethe at our very existence gives me a warm, fuzzy feeling inside.

The only time I ever see them is when they play us. Don't even bother to watch their many, many pumpings in Europe.

21 minutes ago, OneDavidCooper said:

Fucking hell, if Sket is happy I am fucking delirious

You might want to sit down for this...

I also renewed my season ticket. I know,I know :dunno:

2 minutes ago, KBOO72 said:

I didn't want this to happen, I'm still hugely sceptical now that it has but its almost impossible not to get excited about it. The buzz around us today has been quite incredible. Of course it will be what happens on the park that matters most but this is a huge opportunity for us and I'd urge all fans, including those as sceptical as me to get behind the manager and the team. We haven't all been pulling in the same direction for a long, long time and I think we maybe underestimate just how powerful we can be when we are. 

I mean, Steven fucking Gerrard. It's pretty hard to believe when you actually think about it. 

Said it few days ago

The Rangers are still a massive club all around the world . How many clubs can actually say this ???  Really

We will always be a top draw for any Manager . Even if we are more of a wounded animal these days

Hopefully now . We are just about to go  through surgery . If successful................................... Onwards and upwards

26 minutes ago, Ryju84 said:

I went and watched a Davie Cooper tribute on Youtube and the comments section was crawling with the bassas. Strange breed.

On his lack of experience which has been my main problem all along,and still is...to have McAllister alongside him will be hugely beneficial,guy has a wealth of experience and will hopefully be the perfect counter weight. Time will tell I guess.

Archived