Steven Gerrard MBE - New Manager

Wullie72

• Replies 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The board are trying to do all they can to give us diddy club status across the world. 

Gerrard should be cutting his teeth at a team like Motherwell, not fucking Rangers. 

It really is no coincidence that our MD history includes running Motherwell, that is exactly they way we’re being ran

41 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

If this clown gets announced next week I'm not renewing, stick that right up your arse. 

I don't get this attitude at all.

While I wouldn't say I'm happy with the appointment there is a chance he comes in and does well. 

25 minutes ago, pcbear said:

Our greatest ever Ranger had a ferocious will to win, he was at the club man and boy steeped in the history and tradition, John Greig was not a good football manager for us.

After the last four novice manager fuck ups imo this is completley the wrong route to be heading

I’m not debating that all I said was certain poster said Gerrard hasn’t got a winning mentality and said he’s got in it abundance.

i don’t want a novice manager either 

10 minutes ago, Bellshill_Bear said:

Not a fan of this appointment if true, but this is the attitude we need. Compare this to the ex players of 2012

596449C5-E905-4728-BDC4-12D5E1B474E6.png

Hope he’s going to chase a bit of glory for us....

The attitude on this thread sums up why we are going nowhere fast. The defeatist attitude is fucking sickening .  Social media fans honestly have to be the worst kind of " supporters". Gerrard would actually be mad to come to us given the comments - as would any other manager.  We are toxic now, and social media fans are a huge reason for this. 

Just now, Chineseboy said:

The attitude on this thread sums up why we are going nowhere fast. The defeatist attitude is fucking sickening .  Social media fans honestly have to be the worst kind of " supporters". Gerrard would actually be mad to come to us given the comments - as would any other manager.  We are toxic now, and social media fans are a huge reason for this. 

Gies peace fuck sake, social media fans :lol: 

2 minutes ago, Chineseboy said:

You're wrong 

3 minutes ago, Chineseboy said:

Where's the 'Gay' gif? 

5 minutes ago, Chineseboy said:

Fuck off twat

Just now, ForeverAndEver said:

Gies peace fuck sake, social media fans :lol: 

My mates I talk to would bite your hand off for Gerrard, as would  I. On the forums though...different story. Whatever the first reply to a thread is, everyone seems to follow it. Utterly bizarre! If RM existed in the mid eighties we would never have had Souness, Smith et al. Time on forums is spent constantly focusing on the negative, and it does my tits in. 

5 minutes ago, Chineseboy said:

The social media fans are wee virgin bastards making GIFs of Gerrard bumping the Lurgan bigot in a tunnel and buying into this absolute nonsense

Just now, Chineseboy said:

My mates I talk to would bite your hand off for Gerrard, as would  I. On the forums though...different story. Whatever the first reply to a thread is, everyone seems to follow it. Utterly bizarre! If RM existed in the mid eighties we would never have had Souness, Smith et al. Time on forums is spent constantly focusing on the negative, and it does my tits in. 

Why do you want Gerrard? Why would you bite someone’s hand off For a man who is a youth manager and that is the peak of his coaching experience.

7 minutes ago, Chineseboy said:

Spot on. Agree 100%

2 minutes ago, Chineseboy said:

the last three managerial appointments kind of support the social media narrative though.

Archived