Steven Gerrard MBE - New Manager

Wullie72

• Replies 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Before yesterday I had big concerns about the appointment because of his lack of managerial experience although I recognised it was a big coup for the club.

However I was impressed by his press conference (I think he gets what it means to be associated with this club) and his meet the fans was first class.

Now looking forward to next season and hope the board support him with the required funds.

23 hours ago, Polo said:

Jack will be raging that his squad number is being hijacked :whistle:

Some people are going to be mightily disappointed when the new season starts and Gerrard hasn’t registered as a player :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
On 22/04/2018 at 22:29, andyhrfc said:

Why oh dear?  Would rather have a champions league winner than the current set up.

Ryan Giggs was a double champions league winner and has more experience managing than Gerrard. 

By your logic, we should've went for him. Or Gary Neville. 

• 5 weeks later...
15 minutes ago, BlueThunder said:

I had a read at the first 3 or 4 pages of this thread again. Some really, ahem, ‘interesting’ comments from some established posters.

Fingers crosses he rams them up their arses by winning 55. :lol:

A 'slippery wee Scouse poofter'. :lol: 

Not going to let on which established contributor described our manager as such. Might find I'm being made offers I can't refuse...

12 minutes ago, Inigo said:

A 'slippery wee Scouse poofter'. :lol: 

Not going to let on which established contributor described our manager as such. Might find I'm being made offers I can't refuse...

@The Godfather he's calling you out mate, you should fight him

5 minutes ago, Bronzy said:

@The Godfather he's calling you out mate, you should fight him

Mate, I was careful to use code and not to name him. You've just barrelled in there and plastered his name across the forum.

So I think it should be you he fights, but if needs be I'll kick both your cunts in. 

41 minutes ago, BlueThunder said:

I had a read at the first 3 or 4 pages of this thread again. Some really, ahem, ‘interesting’ comments from some established posters.

Fingers crosses he rams them up their arses by winning 55. :lol:

Nothing at all interesting about the comments they are just vile.

6 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Mate, I was careful to use code and not to name him. You've just barrelled in there and plastered his name across the forum.

So I think it should be you he fights, but if needs be I'll kick both your cunts in. 

GF just PM'd me there, says he's only willing to fight you if you are both naked and the venue is Maryhill Community Centre

His words not mine

Also I'm a lover not a fighter

Archived